South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When a Honda drives by or rides by in this case

3 posters

Go down

When a Honda drives by or rides by in this case  Empty When a Honda drives by or rides by in this case

Post by JTM525 Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:52 pm

lol!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

When a Honda drives by or rides by in this case  Empty Re: When a Honda drives by or rides by in this case

Post by wolfy Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:31 pm

Here's a tidy bit of kit for you Honda lovers.......

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Motorcycle-Sound-System-FM-Radio-Audio-MP3-Stereo-2x-Chrome-Speaker-For-Honda-/161485943386?fits=Model%3ACR80

Have a looky at the compatibility to make sure your bike is listed tho!.... lol!
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

When a Honda drives by or rides by in this case  Empty Re: When a Honda drives by or rides by in this case

Post by shocker Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:45 pm

Joe would have happy just to hear his KTM running today Very Happy
Never mind though, it was fixed with a trusty Honda spanner lol!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:52 pm

shocker wrote:Joe would have happy just to hear his KTM running today Very Happy
Never mind though, it was fixed with a trusty Honda spanner lol!
And i'm sure there's plenty of pics as proof too lol! I reckon some dirty rotton Honda owner has sabotaged it, first filling the clutch pot with brown custard and then fiddling about with the fuel system so the very sight of water and it cuts out lol!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down