South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxwell Enduro

+12
darcydog
chamber66
tricks
Gareth Gates
Denzil
cricket2009
brownie
wolfy
sparks
Rich J
phil990
shocker
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Foxwell Enduro - Page 2 Empty Re: Foxwell Enduro

Post by Denzil Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Had a great day thanks to Wolfy for pics and support  great to see Devon lads again .. Caravan man Joss .. But most off all to my mate shocker ... I must say it's always a good day when you here shocks voice and a great laugh .. Cannot wait till next time we are out  ... Must say it must of been really hard for Wolfy to watch the bikes and not ride them ....o and yes cricket we need you back soon as  3 of us got the bloody time card wrong luckily for us it was the last finish time so it was ok to finish early :16: Cool Foxwell Enduro - Page 2 170626 smiler
Denzil
Denzil

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:33 pm

Great results guys cheers
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:10 pm

wish i"d ridden now ! might av been a minute earlier than last time ! lol! lol!
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Rich J Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:01 am

Foxwell Enduro 2014 Lap 2:

Foxwell Enduro 2014 Lap 3:

Footage of two of my laps and some ramblings not got a clue what I was on about

Rich J

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:53 am

Execellent Very Happy
Loved that fella at the beginning who keep diving past then crashing, and to know I'm not the only one who gives himself a stern talking to!

Also discovered why Joss had a bad leg - because he used it to wave people past so often he wore it out lol!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 am

phil990 wrote:

Nice to bump into Kirky and Antrov (plus black eye?) Never did get up the courage to ask how that came about... Very Happy

It was me and Antrow [tony] - I wondered why someone called me Kirky!! scratch and then looked at me strange when I almost ignored him.. after only an hours or so sleep since Friday I was too tired to correct the fella, I was walking around like a zombie in need of = Sleep Sleep

We don't talk about the black eye... or the teeth marks on his face, they are war marks from his cwmdonkin bare knuckle fighting days lol!

I should have a load of pics so get your race nubers up and i'll post them on here sometime before the weekend.
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:27 pm

tricks wrote:
phil990 wrote:

Nice to bump into Kirky and Antrov (plus black eye?) Never did get up the courage to ask how that came about... Very Happy

It was me and Antrow [tony] - I wondered why someone called me Kirky!! scratch and then looked at me strange when I almost ignored him.. after only an hours or so sleep since Friday I was too tired to correct the fella, I was walking around like a zombie in need of = Sleep Sleep

We don't talk about the black eye... or the teeth marks on his face, they are war marks from his cwmdonkin bare knuckle fighting days lol!

I should have a load of pics so get your race nubers up and i'll post them on here sometime before the weekend.

I can explain the black eye. he was acting like a bit of a girl so I told him to man up and grow a pair, He didn't listen so I bitch slapped him Laughing

Think I may get a slap myself for that one LOL Laughing
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by darcydog Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:52 pm

racing as a clubman no.49 i had an excellant day , track was tight and twisty yet fast and flowing too. got quite a good pace going for first 4 laps but did get slower for last 2 and did run a little late. main thing was tho we all really enjoyed the event, gr8 bunch of lads there and nice to be on same minute with my son brooke no.50 good pics wolfman top day out. Very Happy Very Happy
darcydog
darcydog

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:41 pm

chamber66 wrote:
tricks wrote:
phil990 wrote:

I can explain the black eye. he was acting like a bit of a girl so I told him to man up and grow a pair, He didn't listen so I bitch slapped him Laughing

Think I may get a slap myself for that one LOL Laughing

Yeah it was nice knowing you John.. enjoy A&E lol!
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Some good vids there, looks like hard work
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content