South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foxwell enduro

+5
hypnoelvis
Walnutwhip
lchris21
captain caveman
chamber66
9 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Foxwell enduro - Page 3 Empty Re: Foxwell enduro

Post by hypnoelvis Mon May 31, 2010 9:21 am

chamber66 wrote:Will I die in the woods if I come to the Hypno training school [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Off course not, you will be well worked out but well looked after too. Remember what ur butty gareth danails said. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

Post by hypnoelvis Mon May 31, 2010 9:23 am

tricks wrote:I want to do this event but can't make a commitment to it until a few weeks before [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

hypnoelvis wrote: Ud better come up for some hypnoelvis enduro training before the foxwell, dont think it will be to easy.

Whats the score up with you now Elvis, do you get thrown out of all the good places because of you know who etc?? - i was in Walts arena yesterday with the rally, was dying to get the bike out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Well i aint been thrown out yet, is there a bad feeling following me that im not aware off? I bloody hope not. Speak as you find , ive had no problems with anyone i dont think.

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Mon May 31, 2010 11:38 am

Dunno about bad feelings.. but i'm told theres a bad smell following you, but thats down to your toilet habbits while out riding!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nah i didn't mean just you getting thrown out, i meant people riding around the place in general, lol your as paraniod as chambers now!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

To be honest this clamping down lark [with you know who] has put a load of us off crossing the tawe to ride in your neck of the woods [pardon the pun] - its a big place though.. i suppose if you keep moving you can enjoy a hassle free day.
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by cnbevan1979 Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:19 am

chamber66 wrote:Well i enjoyed the last event so much, i'm going to do this one as well. it's the same venue as the last one so i know i will enjoy.

Anyone else fancy going up?

Foxwell Enduro - 12th September 2010
Cirencester Park, Cirencester
Forest based time-card enduro with a check length of around 10 miles. This event is for Clubman and Sportsman riders only - no Experts. Trials tyres on rear only.

What do you rekon Steve, about time you popped your cherry, and i'm sure someone will have a rear tyre to lend you

I fancy this - but the rules on the time card enduro see ever so confusing to me? I would need advice help on this keeping on the munite thing etc as I get in the race mindset and just go as fast as I can everyehere which I am told is not the thing to do????
cnbevan1979
cnbevan1979

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Wed Jun 02, 2010 3:30 pm

Do it mate, as it's a really good event, especially if you haven't done one before. Plenty of people will help with the card so don't worry
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutwhip Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:08 pm

cnbevan1979 wrote:
chamber66 wrote:Well i enjoyed the last event so much, i'm going to do this one as well. it's the same venue as the last one so i know i will enjoy.

Anyone else fancy going up?

Foxwell Enduro - 12th September 2010
Cirencester Park, Cirencester
Forest based time-card enduro with a check length of around 10 miles. This event is for Clubman and Sportsman riders only - no Experts. Trials tyres on rear only.

What do you rekon Steve, about time you popped your cherry, and i'm sure someone will have a rear tyre to lend you

I fancy this - but the rules on the time card enduro see ever so confusing to me? I would need advice help on this keeping on the munite thing etc as I get in the race mindset and just go as fast as I can everyehere which I am told is not the thing to do????

Dont worry bout things Bev great to see your thinking about it...but what bike?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Post by cnbevan1979 Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:45 pm

Sticking with the 280 mate - forks have gone in to have factory internals and valved to my weight, also ordered a heavier shock spring had to go up two spring rates to get it rated at 95 kg!
cnbevan1979
cnbevan1979

Back to top Go down

Post by Durzer Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:46 pm

May have a go at this one if I can scav a tyre of someone. Not paying £55 for a crappy tyre that gets used once.
Boys really enjoyed the last one.
Durzer
Durzer

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:17 pm

cnbevan1979 wrote:Sticking with the 280 mate - forks have gone in to have factory internals and valved to my weight, also ordered a heavier shock spring had to go up two spring rates to get it rated at 95 kg!

I'm suprised at the shock spring, what was on it and how much do you weigh?
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:20 pm

nice bike that 280 suprised how light it feels
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content