South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+7
juljam33
Allmost50
Gareth Gates
JTM525
steve
jams
petedodd
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

New Member - Page 3 Empty Re: New Member

Post by juljam33 Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:54 pm

kirky wrote:Hi Peter , yeah remember the broken leg well, serves him right for wearing Alpinestar style Dunlop wellies on a bike , lyn Price lived opposite Elfryn who's old man was part of MLM Contractors , funny enough just passed your old house earlier too, if i remember you used to have Yam 's though i only dreamt about Honda Red Rockets ,  :-) and you Jules , you the chip shop boy eh ? Bet you had shares in Peregos shop too ! Fookinell i feel old now and i am still only 16 ! Lmao

Funny you should mention peregos kirky..... I married into the family .......  cheers 
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:00 pm

Im always trying to coax baxter to get another enduro bike but hes never got time what with rally cars harleys camper vans playing his guiguitar and making his own one off custom bike , fairplay he loves his toys  cheers 
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by petedodd Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:27 pm

I always look back to the old days when I lived in Mynydd y Garreg with fond memories, those were the days of jofa faceguards, drum brakes , aircooled engines and acne, it never rained , snicker bars were marathons , everyone wore wellies and people didn't mind you riding up the mountain because lets face it there wasn't a lot else to do in Mynydd, and it did keep kids away from crime.
Hello Denzil from Monmouthshire, where abouts are you?

petedodd

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:27 pm

Hi Pete , Welcome aboard ! I'm just outside Ross on Wye so not too far from you . We get down Tintern , Usk and Abergavenny way quite often . hopefully see you about . Be warned though , if you fall off anywhere near me , it will often be caught on video and posted online for other people to chuckle at ! Laughing Laughing
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:51 pm

Hi & welcome to the mad house pete  :bounce: 
sparks
sparks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content