South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future is bright, the future is orange

+2
wege
cnbevan1979
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The future is bright, the future is orange - Page 2 Empty Re: The future is bright, the future is orange

Post by tricks Wed May 19, 2010 3:08 pm

Oh right, i thought you bought a ole 'do it upper'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She sounds a good un then, nowt wrong with making it your own by blinging it up and changing things - i do the same.. get some pics up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd fit new gaskets where needed after powder coating just for peace of mind, other people use the old gaskets depending on condition they come off.
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

The future is bright, the future is orange - Page 2 Empty Re: The future is bright, the future is orange

Post by cnbevan1979 Wed May 19, 2010 3:44 pm

tricks wrote:Oh right, i thought you bought a ole 'do it upper'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

She sounds a good un then, nowt wrong with making it your own by blinging it up and changing things - i do the same.. get some pics up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd fit new gaskets where needed after powder coating just for peace of mind, other people use the old gaskets depending on condition they come off.

I hope she dont turn into a do it upper! lol

Where do you get your powder coating done mate -anyone you can recommend?

Cheers
cnbevan1979
cnbevan1979

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Wed May 19, 2010 5:32 pm

A mate used to do bits for me, he used to powder coat ovens parts etc but he no longer works there.. Hastie's in swansea are supposed to be very good, also Castle coatings in Caerphilly, oh and theres a place in Skewen.. Clarlkes or sumfin it's called.

Hasties is probably the best for small bits and bobs - i think the more you take down the better deal they give.
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2