South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi from risca

3 posters

Go down

hi from risca  Empty hi from risca

Post by deanoj92 Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:57 pm

hi im looking to getting a off road bike so could i ask where i could ride it legally im from risca thanks dean

deanoj92

Back to top Go down

hi from risca  Empty Re: hi from risca

Post by Marino9 Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Hi Dean there are lots of tracks in south wales where are legal you just need to know where they are. im from newport and have been riding for a number of years so lots to share.
Marino9
Marino9

http://www.fwexpress.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by deanoj92 Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:54 pm

could u tell me a couple

deanoj92

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:20 pm

Hi dean & welcome, like marino said tis lots of trails legal to ride in wales.
Tho!.... Rolling Eyes   the bbnp will say there isn't any & even having a go at brain washing the police.
The best place to start is getting a Os map of your local area ( you will find it easyer to learn to read with it being local to you ) green or red dots & green or red cross's will be trails of some sort.

You can double check if these lanes are open on the web site" trail wise " (for some have tro's on em)

Of course you need to be 100% legal to ride on the road, because these lanes that many think are off road are old roads but more fun on a trail bike  Very Happy

If it's just off road you looking for there's a place in Ynysybwl that post to be good caters for all types of off road I think, never rode there....only the legal trail that run's right through it  Very Happy
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down