South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen white kmx 125 from abergavenny area

+14
Paddy474
juljam33
sparks
tricks
karlos
bambam
phil990
ryan rooster
Denzil
shocker
steve
wolfy
Hopes Dad
geraint
18 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Stolen white kmx 125 from abergavenny area - Page 2 Empty Re: Stolen white kmx 125 from abergavenny area

Post by bambam Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:05 am

Bastards. And having to pay to get your bike out of the compound just adds insult to injury.

Hope you manage to get it back.

bambam

Back to top Go down

Stolen white kmx 125 from abergavenny area - Page 2 Empty Re: Stolen white kmx 125 from abergavenny area

Post by karlos Sun Mar 02, 2014 10:36 am

What a shitter Geraint........dirty robbing bastards.
karlos
karlos

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:04 pm

I'm gutted for you, it fecks me off so much of this is going on.

Sadly no security chain is un breakable - especially if the scrotes have unlimited amount of time to hack through it. Even the best locks just slow them down if they come tooled up - This is why I always tell people to fit the best alarms to their garages.. like the ones that call your mobile when they go off. You can catch the fucker in the act then, while they are cutting through your chains.. but 9 times out of 10 they run off when the alarm rings, I haven't met a thief yet that likes a lot of noise while they are working. Probably hard to fit an alarm if it's not your garage. But surely the council should fit something if they are renting them out.

It's a shame the police are searching [playing in] the forests where legal bikers ride and not local council estates and rough land and parks where this will probably end up riding around.

Hope you get it back.
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Hopes Dad Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:17 pm

I won't go into the boring details, but we managed to "lose" the keys to the locks on both wheel locks on our caravan.

I went to the place where it was stored, in broad daylight, dressed like I just fallen out of a jumble sale, hoody on etc, and hacked both highly rated and insurance approved wheel locks off, in a shower of sparks and a almighty racket!

About 6 different people walked past, not one of them asked me what I was doing or challenged my actions. I went to see the people who own the storage, they hadn't seen me either, or caught me on their CCTV.

Sad thing is, people don't give a shit. I'm sure someone would have seen or heard the toss pots braeaking into geraints garage, but couldn't be arsed to get involved.

Hope this gets sorted soon mate, I feel for you.
Hopes Dad
Hopes Dad

Back to top Go down

Post by sparks Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:49 pm

sorry to hear that. feckin twats. hope u find the bikes
sparks
sparks

Back to top Go down

Post by geraint Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:19 pm

thanks everyone, i have'nt got nothing but good memories with all the adventures i've been lucky enough to go on with all the brilliant characters i've met on here on that bike. after having made a statement to the local police it's looking likely that it's local scally's rather than the organised feckers who follow you home from an event(not that that's much consolation as all thieves deserve stringing up) something the copper said after i mentioned that there was no sign of any of the padlocks was that they take them with them and dump them away from the scene because every pair of bolt croppers leaves its own unique mark, which was fecking funny really as we all see people walking around with bolt croppers
geraint
geraint

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sun Mar 02, 2014 8:22 pm

Sorry to hear that geraint, Thieving twats, its a bit late for the mighty kmx but you can get some pretty good and cheap battery operated motion sensor garage alarms ger, I had one in my old garage I think it was a micromark one only about twenty quid and loud as fuck, well worth it if you ask me

juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:02 pm

Geraint was there any metal filings to see ?, reckon they don't want the coppers to see how they done it or they had there grubby pores all over em ?
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Paddy474 Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:29 pm

Gutted for you Geraint
Paddy474
Paddy474

Back to top Go down

Post by geraint Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:49 pm

wolfy wrote:Geraint was there any metal filings to see ?, reckon they don't want the coppers to see how they done it or they had there grubby pores all over em ?
no paul no sign of any thing. they were just interested in the bikes none of the tools,spare parts or the trailer taken thank god for small mercies i guess
i'll have a look at that ju for the garage that we've got on the new/old house we've moved to
geraint
geraint

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next