South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Easy Trial 8th FEB

+4
steve
Gareth Gates
shocker
HondaMicky
8 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Easy Trial 8th FEB - Page 4 Empty Re: Easy Trial 8th FEB

Post by Gareth Gates Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:01 pm

lol! 
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by HondaMicky Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:18 pm

Looked out the  the window this morning and thought is there something wrong with me Shocked , the bike was out ready for my mate to pick me up and it was pissisting down, off we go weather getting worse but we not Footballers are we affraid . Signed on and at the start i thought thats got to be Mr Gates and shocker (Gary) cheers  had a chat and being my Trials Club was told they were short of Observers so had to share a section with my mate observing untill he had done a lap then i would do a lap  Crying or Very sad . Four sections later and the bike refuses to start Sad , mixtures fowling or a blown plug i hope, ill have a look tomorrow. Pushed the bike back to the section i was observing and spent the rest of the day punching riders cards. Every one seemed to be enjoying, the kids and adults on there modern old twin shocks bikes Villiers  Francis Barnet and a nice  TY TLR was there. On the way back called in the Ancient Briton and had four lovely pints  cheers  cheers  as i wasn't driving happy days. Hows was your day Gareth and Gary. :bounce: Very Happy 

HondaMicky

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:18 pm

After listening to it piss down most of the night decided to give it a miss, then was fooled by a bit of blue sky so chucked the bike in the van at the last minute and went - half way there it stared to piss down again, and kept it up for the rest of the day affraid 
Mr Gates must have spent too much time in that canoe thingy though, because he didn't seem to notice it!
We took a bit of friendly advice at the start and entered the easiest route which was great, and did what I think it was designed to do giving a fun ride and a gentle introduction (or reintroduction) to trials Very Happy 
Apart from getting a five for lobbing it into a ditch and landing on my head while entering a section all was good, and we cracked on around to finish asap probabaly to the relief of the relentlessly cheerful observers ( thanks chaps Very Happy )

Had a cracking day despite the shit weather, and would recommend it to anyone fancying a go at trials
Cheers Micky, nice to meet and put another face to a name Very Happy
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:37 pm

Glad you enjoyed shocker  Very Happy Hope I can make the next one.
These bloody event things  scratch  just tried my old helmet on to make sure it fits.....owned it for five years mind  lol!
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Sun Feb 09, 2014 8:40 pm

nice to meet you yesterday mickey !thoroughy enjoyed that an cant wait for next one ! wish i hadn"t tried garys evo at the end tho !what a differnce ! Basketball 
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4