South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seriously gutted selling bike!!

+6
lchris21
Tilts
Carl
cnbevan1979
chamber66
Walnutwhip
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Seriously gutted selling bike!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Seriously gutted selling bike!!

Post by Tilts Mon May 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Husky 450...got to be Rich..what else can you buy for that money.

Often see 04 models go for the 1500 mark or there abouts. This is my second one, first one had no issues with, Chambers had one for a while, (not really a posistive advert) but dont think he had any probs. Ive ridden steve's and in all honesty its probably well suited more for me than him, (yes im not as quick as Steve) its no where near as powerful as my husky, but its far more useable i imagine. But your a far more experinced dirt rider than me Rich, ( Ill smash you on the tarmac though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ) and i reckon a husky 450 will suit you well sir, pop down and take the beast for a spin anytime...you know where we are.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Seriously gutted selling bike!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Seriously gutted selling bike!!

Post by Tilts Mon May 10, 2010 8:50 pm

oh, and all this boloxs about the valves on the husky, load of crap.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Mon May 10, 2010 9:04 pm

wr is a very easy bike to tried have to say its got very usable power
not just saying that because i have one ask anyone who had one you can ride around like its an automatic most of the time.
and its a beast on hills and almost bomb proof reliability

look at jons father inlaw had it for about 30 years problem free [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and robs 400 never serviced but still going [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

of course if a thumper to much of a mans bike and you dont mind filling up every half hour then go for a smoker [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutwhip Mon May 10, 2010 9:08 pm

Could be an option but think im going back two smoke somthing with wide ish gearbox...pheck knows what, Katoom 300 power delivery would be nice

Wr is no1 4t choice and within price range
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Mon May 10, 2010 9:11 pm

all depends and what your going to use it for the most init
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Mon May 10, 2010 9:16 pm

WR is a good bike, but it also says alot about 99% of owners.Lazy feckers who dont care about maintaining bikes.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Mon May 10, 2010 9:44 pm

should see the battle scars i found today while washing it from yesterdays ride...
thank fook i had a sump guard [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Mon May 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Nothing to do with the 4 attepts up the hill i guess [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by cnbevan1979 Mon May 10, 2010 10:17 pm

I thought it was more than 4 attempts John? Marsh MX in Merthyr have a 300 exc a real minter by all accounts!
cnbevan1979
cnbevan1979

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Mon May 10, 2010 10:22 pm

i got up it through [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] wasent it a ktm that failed to get up it [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by steve on Tue May 11, 2010 5:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next