South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ??

+2
wolfy
The Drifter
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? Empty Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ??

Post by The Drifter Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Went for a ride today which turned out to be very eventful got lost in a overgrown forest  :-X stuck in a bog  :'( and was totally Knackered when I returned home but it was great  :-X :-X nothing a jack daniels wont put right as I am writing  Very Happy :Dlooking forward to tomorrow with the company that's coming.
Anyone having a problem with photobucket scratch scratch
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 012_zpsa8e43758
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 011_zpsbdda509f
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 010_zps48032450
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 010_zpsea9ee247
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 009_zpscb24d09f
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 008_zps3533d948
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 007_zps7736dbea
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 006_zpsc3eb03d8
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 005_zps3e01df73
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 004_zpseaf9edcc
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 003_zpsbecf2aa6
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 002_zpsf38acaeb
Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 001_zpsdcdf4786

Last edited by The Drifter on Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:03 am; edited 2 times in total

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? Empty Re: Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ??

Post by wolfy Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Cool you managed to make steve's ride then..? Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 365881  

Can't wait to see the pic's :bounce: Very Happy 
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? Empty Re: Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ??

Post by steve Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Didnt come with me but wish i'd gone with him now instead lol!
Wolfy you missed your golden opportunity to photo me on my ass today. After going over the bars and getting pinned to the floor unable to move Laughing

If you can't get any joy with crapybucket try imageshack much easier to use.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drifter Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:21 pm

wolfy wrote:Cool you managed to make steve's ride then..? Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 365881  

Can't wait to see the pic's  :bounce: Very Happy 
No to tough for me Embarassed  having a problem with photobucket :x :x 

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:33 pm

steve wrote:Didnt come with me but wish i'd gone with him now instead lol!
Wolfy you missed your golden opportunity to photo me on my ass today. After going over the bars and getting pinned to the floor unable to move Laughing

If you can't get any joy with crapybucket try imageshack much easier to use.
Don't tell me there was no one else to catch that moment...:x   never seen anyone fall off, yet pick it up so quick lol! 
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drifter Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:04 am

Done cheers cheers Very Happy 

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:14 am

Wheres the bog photos?
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drifter Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:34 am

To drained and knackered to take them after pulling and cursing [it was only a little bog anyway]Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 276680 lol! lol! 

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post by cricket2009 Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:51 pm

Great pics drifter,did you go out on your own,,be carefully .
cricket2009
cricket2009

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drifter Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:10 pm

I know Chris its not the right thing to do but because I am slow no fecker wants to ride with me Embarassed Embarassed Very Happy so sometimes I just have to get out to try and improve I do try and choose a route taking in to consideration I am riding alone just in case something happens, but you are right Todays Ride !!! stuck in a bog ?? lost in a forest ?? and fecked ?? 276680 

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next