South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sarn helen, strata florida and all the lanes inbetween in one day

+3
wolfy
steve
brownie
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

sarn helen, strata florida and all the lanes inbetween in one day Empty sarn helen, strata florida and all the lanes inbetween in one day

Post by brownie Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:03 pm

a few of us decided last minute to come up this weekend and do all of the above in one day, we nearly managed it but one of the lads dropped his bike trout tickling on the crosssing under the dam at  claerwen reservoir, so we wasted an hour or so then, we also saw a big group blasting around the  reservoir. anyone on here????
one of us (lee, kdx wheelie king) made it up the motel hill at Llwel, i had a good go but had to go around one of the lads that had stopped and i lost all momentum,
had a brill day  but so tired now after the 3 hr drive home, is there no way you lot can move the brecons and surrounding areas closer to devon???Very Happy Very Happy 

looking forward to showing you guys around at the end of the month now, a few vids below....

Last edited by brownie on Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
brownie
brownie

Back to top Go down

sarn helen, strata florida and all the lanes inbetween in one day Empty Re: sarn helen, strata florida and all the lanes inbetween in one day

Post by steve Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:30 pm

Arrr you done all the easy lanes lol! Are you still ridding the xr?
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

sarn helen, strata florida and all the lanes inbetween in one day Empty Re: sarn helen, strata florida and all the lanes inbetween in one day

Post by wolfy Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:05 pm

Excellent vids brownie cheers 

That hill at that spot got to be the hardest place to start off again, guess with the long route in mind you didn't have time for a second run.

Looked like you guys had a giggle Very Happy 

Proper looking forward to the end of the month too. Very Happy
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by The Drifter Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:36 pm

Good ride guys you choose the best day weather wise over the weekend i was up there today it was a little wet !!! hey steve i still struggle on those routes im so slow its embarrassing i just dont seem to be improving but so what i feel safe at my pace sometime Embarassed Embarassed  maybe thats why i havent been out with you guys again. Anyway excellent report.

The Drifter

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Sun Sep 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Narr drifter i was only winding brownie up, Its trail riding not a enduro so theres never a rush.
Just ride at your own pace no one gets left behind.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm

looking forward to meeting and riding with you drifter ! dont miss the chritmas ride espiacially !
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:24 pm

if i"d known u were coming up browni , i"d av ridden my xt 6 to mmeet u lot at the claerwyn dam with a big container of cawl in the top box !
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:36 pm

Right me not shy to ask, wtf is cawl....?
Tis it sarnies & cola pop...? Laughing 
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:45 pm

u avan"t lived yet if u avan"t tasted cawl boy ! ask julian ! e"ll explain an give you the recipe ! Laughing Laughing 
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:57 pm

Just had to google it....

Why didn't you just say lamb stew innit Rolling Eyes ...lol! 
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next