South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ACU British Trials Championship - Neath. 21st April

4 posters

Go down

ACU British Trials Championship - Neath. 21st April Empty ACU British Trials Championship - Neath. 21st April

Post by tricks Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:17 am

Neath trials club are hosting the fantastic St David's ACU British Trials championship this coming Sunday. It's sign posted on the old road from Aberdulais to Rheola. - Llety Farm, Aberdulais. Postcode SA10 8HR
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

ACU British Trials Championship - Neath. 21st April Empty Re: ACU British Trials Championship - Neath. 21st April

Post by hypnoelvis Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:26 am

This will be well worth the visit,,shocking what they can do mun!!

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

ACU British Trials Championship - Neath. 21st April Empty Re: ACU British Trials Championship - Neath. 21st April

Post by tricks Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:24 pm

I helped bunt a few sections off in the week, section 5 is a jaw dropper, it has two 7ft wall climbs amongst a load of big boulders, proper tricky stuff.

Section 3 has a monster hill climb [I struggled to walk around it] with a 4ft boulder to clear at the top, then they've got to come back down it.. and then go back up it Cool - Section 4 is pretty much a all rock section.

Section 7 or 8 is up a river, I didn't view that one but was told its really good, in fact they are all pretty damn good.

Forecast is rain - I hope not though, i'm stuck there all day and the course as it is now is perfectly set up for a dry trial. Cool
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:49 pm

Take a camera with you Tricks lets see some of the pro photos Very Happy
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:08 pm

I've been roped into observing mate so won't have time - gutted to be honest because there is some great stuff to shoot up there Crying or Very sad
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:17 pm

Would be great to see a couple of pic's, don't have to be pro like just a clicky click would be nice Very Happy
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:15 pm

Didn't get chance to take any pics, it's impossible when observing. Top day though, really tough sections which only got tougher with the rain.

tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down