South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thieving basterds tried

+12
tricks
ryan rooster
Skippy
juljam33
HondaMicky
tay46
lchris21
Mogs
bonkeye
Taffymoto22
phil990
hypnoelvis
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thieving basterds tried - Page 2 Empty Re: Thieving basterds tried

Post by juljam33 Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:05 am

Lucky escape there elvis....you can't beat a quality alarm coz as you found out if they do get in they don't stay long enough to nick anything.....now they know its alarmed they'll stay away.....a big noisy mutt is a good idea too
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by Skippy Sat Mar 02, 2013 4:10 pm

Crossbows are a better idea and hot tar.
Instructions.
Shoot the thieving scumbags with the crossbow, pinning them to a wall, then cover the bastards in hot tar from your bedroom window.
Call the old bill and tell them theres a noise outside, go back to sleep !!!
Thieving, scum of the earth........Hate, hate, hate.....
Sorry lads I get carried away, still gutted from my bike going last year out of my garage...
Skippy
Skippy

Back to top Go down

Post by HondaMicky Sat Mar 02, 2013 5:34 pm

juljam33 wrote:Lucky escape there elvis....you can't beat a quality alarm coz as you found out if they do get in they don't stay long enough to nick anything.....now they know its alarmed they'll stay away.....a big noisy mutt is a good idea too
A mate of mine has fitted a sound bomb in hs garage, its so loud you've got to get out coz you cant stand it in there http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sound-bomb-for-burglar-alarm-systems-/281044642323?pt=UK_Burglar_Alarms&hash=item416f90ea13

HondaMicky

Back to top Go down

Post by ryan rooster Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:23 pm

Nice bit luck 4 you the bastards nick mine and the sub frame was being repaired was not on bike. but still took all parts with it .makes my piss boil get job like rest of us  Thieving basterds tried - Page 2 276680
ryan rooster
ryan rooster

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Nice to hear they didn't get it Paul, gutted to hear about the damage though. I keep chirping on about House alarms over garage alarms, they are one of the best forms of security you can fit, especially anti tamper ones, they go off even if they feck around with it.

I noticed your bike up for sale a while back and your mountain bike [which i'm sure there was a post code on!!].. I thought then he's bloody risking it. School boy error there mate if it was your post code. Thieves aren't dull. You can't risk putting on any pictures of your property, not when they can look at your advert pictures on their phone while prowling the area to make a match.

Someone tried having one of mine a few years back, it's a bastard nightmare knowing that they've been in your garage even if they didn't get anything..

Bunch of kents they are.
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by hypnoelvis Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:59 pm

tricks wrote:Nice to hear they didn't get it Paul, gutted to hear about the damage though. I keep chirping on about House alarms over garage alarms, they are one of the best forms of security you can fit, especially anti tamper ones, they go off even if they feck around with it.

I noticed your bike up for sale a while back and your mountain bike [which i'm sure there was a post code on!!].. I thought then he's bloody risking it. School boy error there mate if it was your post code. Thieves aren't dull. You can't risk putting on any pictures of your property, not when they can look at your advert pictures on their phone while prowling the area to make a match.

Someone tried having one of mine a few years back, it's a bastard nightmare knowing that they've been in your garage even if they didn't get anything..

Bunch of kents they are.
Yes, well spotted. i had put the mtb bike on 2 weeks earlier and hadnt thought about it since.. major schoolboy error now altered.

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

Post by yanto Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:51 pm

Heres my deterrent

Thieving basterds tried - Page 2 CIMG1702

Havnt altered the pic at all, hes just a bit of a nutter.
yanto
yanto

Back to top Go down

Post by Mogs Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 am

Hahaaha brilliant yant
Mogs
Mogs

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:58 pm

hypnoelvis wrote: Yes, well spotted. i had put the mtb bike on 2 weeks earlier and hadnt thought about it since.. major schoolboy error now altered.

You got to be super carefull mate - your better off taking pictures miles from no where or in an industrial estate.

I hate bike thieves with a passion, and after 30years of riding and selling my bikes It still amazes me at the scams these wankers try. They need beating to death.
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by hypnoelvis Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:38 pm

I had a scammer on the phone today, conversation went,

Scammer,, how much will you take for the bike mate.
me,, £4900 is the death,,
Scammer,, If you can deliver it to wrexham tonight i will pay you £5300.
Me,, Ok, send me a deposit and the rest cash on delivery.
Scammer,, Are you a business or do you know anyone with a business, i will pay in full and you deliver the bike
Me,, This is 100% a fuckin scam, rant rant(phone went dead)

Wanking tossers are everywhere.

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum