South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alloy thingies that go between bolts and the plastics

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Alloy thingies that go between bolts and the plastics Empty Alloy thingies that go between bolts and the plastics

Post by chamber66 Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Need some for my YZ, what are they called and where can you get them from. Some are round and some are oblong

Hope this makes sense Shocked
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Alloy thingies that go between bolts and the plastics Empty Re: Alloy thingies that go between bolts and the plastics

Post by captain caveman Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:06 pm

Yam parts 01403 823222
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Alloy thingies that go between bolts and the plastics Empty Re: Alloy thingies that go between bolts and the plastics

Post by tricks Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:13 pm

Go to Grumpies and ask for a Bolt Hardware Kit YZ 'bolt set'.. they'll have eveything in that, even carb bits.

I take it its the bits in the bottom right corner your after.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:21 pm

Feck off I only want 3

I have so many bolts in designated containers, to fit Yam and much better quality than those crap.
On the subject of quality, shall we discuss all balls bearings kit. never again Evil or Very Mad shit
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:31 pm

Never buy all balls bearing or seals. Bought a all balls sprocket seal for the wr and it pissed out oil the same with the fork seals.

Bought genuine yam part ok double the price but no leeks.
And the wheel bearings don't last 2 minuets either.
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by karlos Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:48 pm

2nd that on the All Balls bearings, utter shite!
karlos
karlos

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:34 pm

chamber66 wrote:Feck off I only want 3

I have so many bolts in designated containers, to fit Yam and much better quality than those crap.

Your a tight ginger cnut.. :geek:

Bolts 'bolts' are pretty good, not like the cheap anodised shinny shit you buy from M&ps. You'll need a full set if your doing the rebuild anyway Wink
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 am

Upgrade all the bolts already thank you. I bought one of the bolts packs for the KTM. It was fine for that, but this is a YAM ffs Laughing

Really were shit quality mind. As long as you know how to measure bolts etc, you can get far superior for half the price. pretty much everything on the YZ is an M6 in case you were wondering?
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:01 pm

chamber66 wrote:Upgrade all the bolts already thank you. I bought one of the bolts packs for the KTM. It was fine for that, but this is a YAM ffs Laughing

Yeah thats why they were sponsored by Loctite for years... Wink lol!
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:10 pm

Yea they couldn't get DHL Rolling Eyes
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next