South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just joined in on the fun, hereford area

+2
captain caveman
soggins
6 posters

Go down

just joined in on the fun,  hereford area Empty just joined in on the fun, hereford area

Post by soggins Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:26 pm

just bought my first enduro bike its a japenes import honda crm 250 its so fast but i think its not for me i want a 4 stroke like a r 250 or xr 400. any one in the herefroshire area on here want a newbie rider with them im quite good on a bike. what bikes do you all ride

soggins

Back to top Go down

just joined in on the fun,  hereford area Empty Re: just joined in on the fun, hereford area

Post by captain caveman Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:35 pm

alright mate you may as well call this the ktm owners club thats what most of them ride. Rolling Eyes

But there are there are a few that have a bit of taste and ride other more style full bikes Wink

I,d rather the crm to the xr 400 myself.

Last edited by captain caveman on Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

just joined in on the fun,  hereford area Empty Re: just joined in on the fun, hereford area

Post by soggins Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:41 pm

ALRIGHT, yeah iv been looking and every one is on a ktm or a husky to expensive for me .. if the crm didnt drink ten litres of fuel in suck a short distance then i would rather it but the amount of money im spending im thinking of getting a four stroke. where abouts are you from?

soggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:26 pm

Hiya and welcome soggins

I ain't in the orange brigade either
Honda built quality all the way with my CRF Smile
Dicky
Dicky

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:50 am

How do Very Happy

I'm also Hereford (ish) area and another 'non orange' rider
Let me know if you fancy a gentle potter out soon (to get some time in on the CRM) and i'm sure you'll find it just the job

Cheers
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:19 am

welcome f Very Happy ella to the madnesssssssssssss
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by wege Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:54 pm

big welcome scogins

wege

Back to top Go down

Post by soggins Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:20 pm

woah good response here guys cheers i thought i wasnt going to get much. yeah shocker il be up for a gentle potter some time over the next week wheneve your keen il let you know when im not at work, what bike do you ride? cool whats the crf ride like dicky??

soggins

Back to top Go down

Post by Dicky Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:14 pm

CRF is really nice to be fair.i got the 250 which is plenty enough for what we ride and bought it mainly for the electric start

Still love the 2 strokes though so who knows what bike will be next for me Very Happy
Dicky
Dicky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down