South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ktm 250exc 2009 for sale very good condition

+2
captain caveman
lanerboy
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ktm 250exc 2009 for sale very good condition  - Page 2 Empty Re: ktm 250exc 2009 for sale very good condition

Post by fozzy Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:31 pm

I think if he was in wales that would be sold by now, dealers are crying out for clean second hand stuff, i know mounters would buy it cash..

fozzy

Back to top Go down

ktm 250exc 2009 for sale very good condition  - Page 2 Empty Re: ktm 250exc 2009 for sale very good condition

Post by ogri Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:28 pm

cracking bike mate.was it re-sprung? just saw the writing on the spring.someone is going to be a happy owner.would have had it myself if i hadn't found the 400.

good advice about the e-bay crap,amazing how many people fall for that.

ogri

Back to top Go down

Post by lanerboy Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:45 pm

hi orgi

yes mate both the front and rear suspension have been revalved and the rear re-sprung by chris at ontrack racing cost me a fortune but well worth the money the bike is so smooth over the rocks it dont fight me like it used to
i wish i have never put the fecking thing on ebay it is full of tossers i had a bloke ring me last night asking me if the front wheel came off the floor when the bike hit the power band and how fast have i had out of it :16:

there are bikes on ebay that say they have only done a few hours yeah right bullshit why has all the paint rubbed of the casingsw then down to the bare metal do people think buyers are stupid i have put close up pics of my bike as i have nothing to hide and would never waste someones time in coming to view the bike if it was not what i say it is

cheers LB

lanerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by ogri Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:13 pm

lanerboy wrote:hi orgi

yes mate both the front and rear suspension have been revalved and the rear re-sprung by chris at ontrack racing cost me a fortune but well worth the money the bike is so smooth over the rocks it dont fight me like it used to
i wish i have never put the fecking thing on ebay it is full of tossers i had a bloke ring me last night asking me if the front wheel came off the floor when the bike hit the power band and how fast have i had out of it :16:

there are bikes on ebay that say they have only done a few hours yeah right bullshit why has all the paint rubbed of the casingsw then down to the bare metal do people think buyers are stupid i have put close up pics of my bike as i have nothing to hide and would never waste someones time in coming to view the bike if it was not what i say it is

cheers LB

Very Happy wasn't one of your mates on a windup? regardless,its amazing how many complete fucking idiots there are out there. Rolling Eyes

ogri

Back to top Go down

Post by lanerboy Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:57 pm

no not a wind up top quality tosser he was i have had a bloke today wanting to buy the bike with a credit card i said no so he said he would paypal the money over and pay the fees as it was a present for his son then get his mate with a van to collect it told him to fuck right off wish i could have dragged him through the phone complete scammer never had so many on one item ebay is shit

lanerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:57 pm

If he was perpared to pay in full & fees......then pick it up wheres the scam?
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by lanerboy Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:07 pm

wolfy wrote:If he was perpared to pay in full & fees......then pick it up wheres the scam?

because all he has to do is report to paypal that bike is not as descibed and they give him his money back and tell me to sort it out with him they are always on the side of the buyer, still not heard from him and he not answering my calls but he could not buy it quick enough earlier today, when i rang him back 1st time he said who are you and then said have you got SOMETHING for sale on ebay why say something and not "have you got a bike for sale on ebay" when i told him i hd a ktm he didnt say which one he said oh yes i want to buy that for my sons birthday but i need to get it quick as its his birthday next week he never asked anything about the condition of the bike nothing at all he just kept asking of ways he could pay for it every which way but cash just didnt ring true to me

lanerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:20 pm

Ok cool, was just thinking some have more money than sense & don't even know what cash looks like?
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by lanerboy Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:43 pm

wolfy wrote:Ok cool, was just thinking some have more money than sense & don't even know what cash looks like?

wolfy
i wouldnt even take a bankers draft these days cash cash cash thats it i would rather not sell the bike at least that way i dont loose it to a internet thief

lanerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by lanerboy Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:58 pm

bike now sold thanks all

lanerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2