South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Booster and Sheps day out with Tilts.

+6
wege
booster24
Deank69
ogri
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Tilts
10 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Booster and Sheps day out with Tilts. Empty Booster and Sheps day out with Tilts.

Post by Tilts Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:57 am

Took the boys round some local lanes, very wet and slippy, wet leaves on rock not the best. Great company, looking forward to taking the boys up the woods...

Booster Dane from Tilts on Vimeo.

Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Booster and Sheps day out with Tilts. Empty Re: Booster and Sheps day out with Tilts.

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Tue Nov 09, 2010 10:33 am

nice one ben it was a great day out even the failure on the hill by me Sad but really enjoyed it ( i need to stand up more ) cheers benn for the invite hope to be down soon. happy days Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Booster and Sheps day out with Tilts. Empty Re: Booster and Sheps day out with Tilts.

Post by ogri Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:39 am

Tilts wrote:Took the boys round some local lanes, very wet and slippy, wet leaves on rock not the best. Great company, looking forward to taking the boys up the woods...

you have some odd colloquialisms in ystradgynlais.

Basketball

ogri

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:42 am

PMSL....

Nice one Ogri..
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Deank69 Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:48 pm

ogri wrote:
Tilts wrote:Took the boys round some local lanes, very wet and slippy, wet leaves on rock not the best. Great company, looking forward to taking the boys up the woods...

you have some odd colloquialisms in ystradgynlais.

Basketball

Was thinking exactly the same thing - You boys better watch out if you go into the woods with Ben - It tends to make him come over all primitive like
Deank69
Deank69

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:00 pm

Booster and Sheps day out with Tilts. 365881 you knows it Booster and Sheps day out with Tilts. 365881
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Great footage Tilts realy well put together with great tunes, I did'nt realise actualy how short I realy am! Embarassed . I look like a child trying to nick an exc300.
The woods sound great, count me in bruv.
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by wege Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:24 pm

loved that ben awsome footage as usual,the ride looked a stunner,looked like the boys had a great day out....mint santa 🐷

wege

Back to top Go down

Post by karlos Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Very good mate.....again.
karlos
karlos

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:46 pm

Great vid ben, but whats with the chicken noises you crazy bastard!! lol!
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next