South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi from Bridgend!

+2
chamber66
booster24
6 posters

Go down

Hi from Bridgend! Empty Hi from Bridgend!

Post by booster24 Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:28 pm

Hi all, I have met a couple of people from here at the Dusk tIll Dawn which I entered. Some one also took some pics of me from the Caio enduro, the first two photos whith the red bull helmet. I ride a ktm 200 exc and a 300 exc, totaly oraange Smile . I'm well up for some rides if I'm invited, just gagging to get on the bike. Last rode the Cambrian rally which was a blast. I'm 40 next month and I've only been riding off road properly for the last 8 months. I used to ride super bikes for 22 years including racing but time for a change too many bloody cars and its bloody boring compared to off road ( also the wifes sick of the stress on the track and off it, I told her off road racing is safer Twisted Evil ). I road off road in the army a little bit, a few enduros but on the armstrong 500. So I'm looking forward to some ride outs and improving my technical skills and takinging in both the counrty side and meeting new people. Cheers

Pete
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Hi from Bridgend! Empty Re: Hi from Bridgend!

Post by chamber66 Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:29 pm

Hi mate and welcome
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by wege Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:32 pm

big welcome booster,enjoy the page buddy ,join in wiyh the banter and have a laugh,watch out for the i,m goin riding bit and tag along 🐷

wege

Back to top Go down

Post by Tilts Sun Oct 31, 2010 7:36 pm

hello pete, and welcome. everyone on here is invited on the ride outs, just get in quick as some only line a certain amount,I'm based at the top end of the swansea valley, welcome any time.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:07 pm

Cheers guys, sooo looking forward to a ride out. Dont know many people from around here so it will be good to have abit of a banter.
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:16 pm

hello booster always somone one out most weekends something tells me your going to be a little bit quick Shocked
do you have a van or trailer? cant see them orange things lasting to long up and down the m4 Laughing
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:37 am

welcome booster good bunch of lads on here (sometimes Smile ) enjoy my orange brother. Very Happy
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Mon Nov 01, 2010 9:32 am

Yup, got my self a transit van last week due to the car blowing up with the bike on a trailer coming back from Canmbrian rally Shocked . Dont know about being quick, theres always some one quicker unless your names Knight or Greg Evans Smile. I enjoy going to the motocross track at Cefyn now and again, it all started with a crf450r which I rebuilt from the ground up including the engine, took it to the mx track thinking that these things cant be that fast compared to my superbikes.....wrong Shocked . It was also to big for me so two days later got a 250 sxf 04 (thats when my obsesion with anything orange started, I've been to the doctors about it but they say I'm buggered Smile ) ahh thats better, then thought after a few months lets go enduro and here I am, but anyway I've always enjoyed building and repairing bikes since I was 17, went two stroke as I feel it will make me a better rider due to no engine braking etc and its cheaper to run copared to a 4stroke. I did have a go on a blokes 450 xcw, that was nice but I pick up the bike from the floor alot so light bikes for me hence the 200/300exc.
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:11 pm

lol!
orange nice i love orange. here that steve
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:45 pm

I love em to, so does my camera, loves em more when the spanners are out Laughing
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down