South Wales Trail Riders

    Project

    Share
    avatar
    Mathew_3066

    Posts : 530
    Join date : 2015-09-14
    Age : 27
    Location : Llanelli

    Project

    Post by Mathew_3066 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:13 pm

    Looking for something to do up / restore etc.. anyone know of anything laying about ??
    avatar
    mufynman

    Posts : 3144
    Join date : 2012-10-08
    Age : 49
    Location : Wye Valley

    Re: Project

    Post by mufynman on Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:52 pm

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: Project

    Post by Viv on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:30 pm

    mufynman wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Be better than the beta when ya finished Math. lol!
    avatar
    keith husky 450

    Posts : 1394
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Age : 47

    Re: Project

    Post by keith husky 450 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:31 pm

    Viv wrote:
    mufynman wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    Be better than the beta when ya finished Math. lol!
    be worth more as well
    avatar
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2707
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 46
    Location : Noddy Land

    Re: Project

    Post by Taffy300 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:02 pm

    Haha. I knew it was gonna be that before I even seen it Muff, & it's 2t
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: Project

    Post by Viv on Mon Mar 06, 2017 7:09 pm

    keith husky 450 wrote:
    Viv wrote:
    mufynman wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


    Be better than the beta when ya finished Math. lol!
    be worth more as well

    avatar
    steve

    Posts : 4245
    Join date : 2010-01-26

    Re: Project

    Post by steve on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:34 pm

    Mathew_3066 wrote:Looking for something to do up / restore etc.. anyone know of anything laying about ??

    Ask shocker he's got an old abandoned project there lol! air cooled dt.
    avatar
    Clarky_two

    Posts : 1245
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 46

    Re: Project

    Post by Clarky_two on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:43 pm

    you could start on that Beta
    avatar
    keith husky 450

    Posts : 1394
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Age : 47

    Re: Project

    Post by keith husky 450 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:48 pm

    Clarky_two wrote:you could start on that Beta
    avatar
    wolfy

    Posts : 6811
    Join date : 2010-11-30
    Age : 49
    Location : Care Home, but sometimes they let me out

    Re: Project

    Post by wolfy on Mon Mar 06, 2017 8:54 pm

    Clarky_two wrote:you could start on that Beta

    lol! lol!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Project

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 23, 2018 6:08 pm