South Wales Trail Riders

    2 stroke help?

    Share
    avatar
    Mathew_3066

    Posts : 530
    Join date : 2015-09-14
    Age : 27
    Location : Llanelli

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by Mathew_3066 on Mon May 09, 2016 11:02 am

    havent heard that about the beta's to be honest. everyone has some sort of problems with their bikes, engine wise tho the betas are proving to be very reliable. I bought mine from Barry... was £6250 on the road. Apparantly they are hard to get your hands on now as they couldnt make enough for the demand this year
    avatar
    Quattro

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2014-12-05

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by Quattro on Mon May 09, 2016 1:07 pm

    My 2015 beta 300 will be in ab motocycles soon when my new one comes
    avatar
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2707
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 46
    Location : Noddy Land

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by Taffy300 on Mon May 09, 2016 1:16 pm

    Mathew_3066 wrote:havent heard that about the beta's to be honest. everyone has some sort of problems with their bikes, engine wise tho the betas are proving to be very reliable. I bought mine from Barry... was £6250 on the road. Apparantly they are hard to get your hands on now as they couldnt make enough for the demand this year
    What & where is a shop in Barry Matt ?
    avatar
    Quattro

    Posts : 37
    Join date : 2014-12-05

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by Quattro on Mon May 09, 2016 1:21 pm

    It's not in barry his name is barry it's in murther
    avatar
    Mathew_3066

    Posts : 530
    Join date : 2015-09-14
    Age : 27
    Location : Llanelli

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by Mathew_3066 on Mon May 09, 2016 2:53 pm

    A B MotorcyclesWebsiteDirections
    Motorbike Dealer
    Pant Rd, Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil CF48 2SR
    Phone:01685 382100

    Theres his detail mate. still thinking of one Taffy?
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by Viv on Mon May 09, 2016 4:09 pm

    Mathew_3066 wrote:A B MotorcyclesWebsiteDirections
    Motorbike Dealer
    Pant Rd, Dowlais, Merthyr Tydfil CF48 2SR
    Phone:01685 382100

    Theres his detail mate. still thinking of one Taffy?

    Na Taffys gone to barry smiler
    avatar
    mufynman

    Posts : 3144
    Join date : 2012-10-08
    Age : 49
    Location : Wye Valley

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by mufynman on Mon May 09, 2016 4:18 pm

    good job his names not Sydney
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by Viv on Mon May 09, 2016 4:59 pm

    mufynman wrote:good job his names not Sydney

    Are u sure about that lol!

    x.b.b.

    Posts : 450
    Join date : 2011-05-30

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by x.b.b. on Mon May 09, 2016 8:26 pm

    Taffyboy, are you using the red or green spring in your 2t ?
    avatar
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2707
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 46
    Location : Noddy Land

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by Taffy300 on Mon May 09, 2016 9:55 pm

    x.b.b. wrote:Taffyboy, are you using the red or green spring in your 2t ?
    I got the green spring in it with the adjuster flush out. I like the lazy torque with green spring just takes a little longer to powerband up lol!

    Sponsored content

    Re: 2 stroke help?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:12 pm