South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Member | Monmouthshire & Surrounding

3 posters

Go down

New Member | Monmouthshire & Surrounding Empty New Member | Monmouthshire & Surrounding

Post by CW71 Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:24 pm

Hello SWTR Peeps

Just a quickie hello from me - finally getting back into off-road/laning after a lengthy lay-off and switch to the road.

Anything lined-up for the Wye Valley/Monmouthshire areas, please let me know.

Hope to catch some of you on a SWTR ride sometime very soon.

Very Happy
CW71
CW71

Back to top Go down

New Member | Monmouthshire & Surrounding Empty Re: New Member | Monmouthshire & Surrounding

Post by mufynman Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Hello Mayhem , welcome Smile , lots of fun lanes around there . Keep an eye on the Im Going Riding section , im sure we will be out there soon . What bike have you got ?
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

New Member | Monmouthshire & Surrounding Empty Re: New Member | Monmouthshire & Surrounding

Post by Gareth Gates Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:18 pm

orite
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by CW71 Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:09 am

Thanks guys.

The bike's a Husky WR 250. Hopefully, I'll be able to get some decent use out of it - year round, as opposed to the 450 miles I managed on the road bike this year. What happened to the summer we were supposed to have?

Sad

CW71
CW71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down