South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets

+5
wolfy
steve
mufynman
mizzed
crm250dude
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets Empty proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets

Post by crm250dude Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I just ordered some bearings and brake pads from these guys, as they have been mentioned on here by a few of you..

I told him I heard about him through the forum, and he said he will give any of our members 10% discount if you mention the forum in the notes section when placing an order - happy days proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets 170626

crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets Empty Re: proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets

Post by mizzed Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:05 pm

Nice!
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets Empty Re: proactionsport.co.uk - bearings/brakes/sprockets

Post by mufynman Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:15 pm

Nice one !
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by steve Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:39 pm

He gives good service to. Normally next day delivery.
steve
steve

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:46 pm

Yep never let me down great price's with free p&p too! Very Happy
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by hypnoelvis Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:16 pm

I had 2 disks, 2 sets of sintered pads, a pds bush and delivered for £76 with ktm forum discount, delivered in less than a day ,, Jeremy seems a top bloke,, highly recommended

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzed Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:28 pm

just had sprokets, bearings, spherical bearings and pads off him, all arrived free and next day, forgot to ask for 10%, but he was so cheep anyways I was more than happy.
mizzed
mizzed

Back to top Go down

Post by Taffy300 Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:37 am

steve wrote:He gives good service to. Normally next day delivery.
I heard that about mufynman, only difference being, was the back door delivery !
Taffy300
Taffy300

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:05 am

Thats got to be a record , 7 sensible posts into the Topic before it all goes wrong.
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:11 am

mizzed wrote:just had sprokets, bearings, spherical bearings and pads off him, all arrived free and next day, forgot to ask for 10%, but he was so cheep anyways I was more than happy.

I found the front sprockets don't last & curl very quick, so gone back to talon on the front.
Pads, bearings, disc's & rear sprocket fine tho! Great value too!
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next