South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2010 Beta Evo

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

2010 Beta Evo - Page 2 Empty Re: 2010 Beta Evo

Post by Gareth Gates Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:05 pm

rode with gary last time this bike had an outing ! last year ! the bike runs like a dream !wish i had the spare dosh to buy it !
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:47 am

fozzy wrote:
shocker wrote:I was only kidding, certainly don't feel the need to traips here Very Happy
I will stick it on Enduro News in the next few weeks (or when I can be arsed) but would probably find room for it in my garage rather than do ebay ever again affraid

watch yourself on there, don't let anyone back to your house, and if you take pictures on your phone make sure location services if knocked off, don't fancy a rd350 ypvs on a deal? im about to sell one its more money that your trial bike I want £2500 but we could strike a deal...

Interesting as your RD sounds (and seen pics of how tidy your bike are) am trying to reduce numbers a bit to create some room. Ta
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by fozzy Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:12 am

shocker wrote:
fozzy wrote:
shocker wrote:I was only kidding, certainly don't feel the need to traips here Very Happy
I will stick it on Enduro News in the next few weeks (or when I can be arsed) but would probably find room for it in my garage rather than do ebay ever again affraid

watch yourself on there, don't let anyone back to your house, and if you take pictures on your phone make sure location services if knocked off, don't fancy a rd350 ypvs on a deal? im about to sell one its more money that your trial bike I want £2500 but we could strike a deal...

Interesting as your RD sounds (and seen pics of how tidy your bike are) am trying to reduce numbers a bit to create some room. Ta

I keep trying that its not working

fozzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2