South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welsh Two Day

+19
mufynman
Mick Ryder
nelly001
grogan
brownie
mungey
Denzil
ray vince
sparks
wayne xr
phil990
JTM525
Rich J
wolfy
kirky
hypnoelvis
juljam33
x.b.b.
shocker
23 posters

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next

Go down

Welsh Two Day - Page 5 Empty Re: Welsh Two Day

Post by juljam33 Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:13 am

Ah tidy, its been getting less off road and more tarmac every year
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Sat Mar 14, 2015 8:13 am

Me and Dave have decided to give it a bash this year too Gary Very Happy Cambo might too until he notices the entrance fee lol!
If you've had a day license in the past does that mean if you apply for a new license there'll be problems or do i go on the previous license bit and register there? Haven't a clue what my license number is mind!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:51 am

JTM525 wrote:Me and Dave have decided to give it a bash this year too Gary Very Happy Cambo might too until he notices the entrance fee lol!
If you've had a day license in the past does that mean if you apply for a new license there'll be problems or do i go on the previous license bit and register there? Haven't a clue what my license number is mind!

No expert on all this. but think i'd just fill the ACU application forms in and start again - they'll soon tell you different if necessary
Don't do like I did though. I renewed my trials licence at a tenner on Jan 1st then upgraded to an enduro one for another 38 quid a few months later!!

Don't tell Cambo yet but think the entry fee is only the start of dipping in his pocket. 3 days off work, insurance, licence, FIM tyres, fuel, B&B, beer etc etc etc.................  affraid
You do need to be a member of an ACU club to get a 'secret' code too. the Swindon & District MCC is only a fiver year and bung you the code really quick - you could also both do the Corrinium then for a bit of timecard enduro practice, as have a feeling Dave will just go flat out everywhere until told to stop otherwise Very Happy

You'll also need a passport sized photo, but suggest you don't use that Bath ride selfie you took, as they would probably refuse to give you a licence EVER if they see that!!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:51 pm

shocker wrote:
JTM525 wrote:Me and Dave have decided to give it a bash this year too Gary Very Happy Cambo might too until he notices the entrance fee lol!

No expert on all this. but think i'd just fill the ACU application forms in and start again - they'll soon tell you different if necessary
Don't do like I did though. I renewed my trials licence at a tenner on Jan 1st then upgraded to an enduro one for another 38 quid a few months later!!

Don't tell Cambo yet but think the entry fee is only the start of dipping in his pocket. 3 days off work, insurance, licence, FIM tyres, fuel, B&B, beer etc etc etc.................  affraid
You do need to be a member of an ACU club to get a 'secret' code too. the Swindon & District MCC is only a fiver year and bung you the code really quick - you could also both do the Corrinium then for a bit of timecard enduro practice, as have a feeling Dave will just go flat out everywhere until told to stop otherwise Very Happy

You'll also need a passport sized photo, but suggest you don't use that Bath ride selfie you took, as they would probably refuse to give you a licence EVER if they see that!!
Yeah i tried for a new one and it said i registered before so contact them for my number Rolling Eyes  what is the insurance for? Incase somebody looses an eye when i shower them in gravel lol!  
Whats the secret code all about? Very Happy
Dave'll be flat out everywhere til a. He crashes or b. Runs out of fuel lol!
Whats wrong with my bath selfie? I thought i looked quite dapper lol!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:21 pm

Again not 100% sure (and seem to remember starting this post because I didn't have a clue Very Happy ) but they mention it in the guff, and think it's to cover you on the road due to your own insurance maybe not covering you if in a competition??

Think the code is to make you join a club (and screw another few bob out of you) but suppose no cash= no clubs= no competitions. But if you ain't got the code you won't get anywhere!

Dave will be OK if he treats it like brisk trail ride with 500 other blokes, and only allows Dave the Loony off the lead for the tests Very Happy  Very Happy

Dapper!!
Scarey more like - the sort of thing you'd frame, and put on the mantlepiece to keep the kids away from the fire lol!
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:29 pm

shocker wrote:Again not 100% sure (and seem to remember starting this post because I didn't have a clue Very Happy ) but they mention it in the guff, and think it's to cover you on the road due to your own insurance maybe not covering you if in a competition??

Think the code is to make you join a club (and screw another few bob out of you) but suppose no cash= no clubs= no competitions. But if you ain't got the code you won't get anywhere!

Dave will be OK if he treats it like brisk trail ride with 500 other blokes, and only allows Dave the Loony off the lead for the tests Very Happy  Very Happy

Dapper!!
Scarey more like - the sort of thing you'd frame, and put on the mantlepiece to keep the kids away from the fire lol!
I got a photo of you dressed as a christmas pudding for that job lol!
Ah right there's a bit to do then, i'll look into it a bit more! Mind you i might not have a bike to do it on if it all goes bang later when i start it up! lol!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:58 pm

Done it 8 times and never bothered with the insurance
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by kirky Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:47 am

I will be there for the rock throwing so make sure you wear your goggles , i will however only throw rocks i can pick up with one hand , it is only fair really !
kirky
kirky

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:09 pm

What a ball ache Rolling Eyes

Big thanks to sparks for being my computer back up man & getting me in cheers

After all that shit, now got to wait for approval What a Face
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by JTM525 Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:26 pm

Oh bollocks! I forgot that was today!! Looks like I'm rock throwing with Kirky lol!
JTM525
JTM525

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9 ... 14  Next