South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yamaha rd350 ring a ding a ding BANG!

Go down

yamaha rd350 ring a ding a ding BANG! Empty yamaha rd350 ring a ding a ding BANG!

Post by fozzy Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:04 pm

Right long story but I bought this yesterday (yes yesterday) when I arrived home I looked on rd forums and saw chambers rd was forsale, to say I was gutted is a understatement, this rd though is still nice £2500 need a little work for mot no more than a day, anybody interested pm me...

excuse me for repeating myself but I copied this from rd forum

its A reg 31k

This wasn't forsale, I actually bought this yesterday, I got home after picking rd up and looked on the rd forums and a bike ive been after for awhile was on the forum, so ive no bought that, collecting it tonight, ive too many bikes now so thinning them out..

the prevous owner told me the motor has had a new rebuild crank up, there are signs of new gaskets and the motor is sweet as a nut, he also said hes changed every bearing in the engine and the bike itself, its not mint but in very good condition, its honest, the microns need new gaskets they leaked when I started it, and the owner ran pre-mix in tank, he says the oil pump is there but not connected atm..

update
just been and had a good look at it and found a few things it needs, circlip on kickstart (where it pivots) might have one need to look, rev counter not working I think its a cable, and seat lock, and exhaust gaskets, apart from that shes lovely..

brand new tyres brand new chain and sprockets

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

fozzy

Back to top Go down