South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stolen Gas Gas

+3
dai 530
steve
x.b.b.
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Stolen Gas Gas - Page 2 Empty Re: Stolen Gas Gas

Post by chamber66 Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:35 pm

Bloody hell Gar. Byron lives on the main road as well so there would have been plenty of passing traffic. What the heck is going on at the moment?
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by x.b.b. Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:03 am

Thing is John there must be people out there buying the stolen bikes or they wouldn't nick them, so their just as bad as the thieving scum.
I'm worried about what he'll do to them if he ever finds out who they are though.

x.b.b.

Back to top Go down

Post by chamber66 Thu Dec 04, 2014 8:47 am

I's my belief that they are shipped out of the country. I recall a year or so ago eastern European lorry drivers were buying bikes left right and center to take back with them. maybe they have moved on from buying them?

I see the odd bike about that looks nicked, theyou know the ones 5 year old and no maintenance, but not that many to be honest
chamber66
chamber66

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:21 pm

I've also been told that they are being shipped abroad. Poland are seeing the majority at the moment - Got to ask Where's our Port security?? Millions un-employed in the UK and nobody manning our boarders. Countries a joke.

Saying that, I sold a KTM 85sx and a 65sx to a fella from Germany a few years back, He drove over with his Mrs to collect the bikes.. and his van was full to the brim with MX bikes [which are half price here compared to there] I asked him does he have trouble crossing back over - He said they don't even ask to see the sale receipts for them.. even though he keeps all the sale details in a folder. So its obviously not hard to ship a load of stolen bikes over the channel.

tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2