South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what was the point

+2
shocker
bonkeye
6 posters

Go down

what was the point Empty what was the point

Post by bonkeye Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:56 pm

bonkeye
bonkeye

Back to top Go down

what was the point Empty Re: what was the point

Post by shocker Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:14 pm

No point at all
Whilst we'd all happily see a trigger attached to a gun instead of a camera, know that won't ever happen, but a poxy caution!!

All a complete waste of time, and no idea why the police  bothered doing it??
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by bonkeye Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:24 pm

some one i know local had his bike stolen early hours of the morning, he called the police they took hours to arrive and wasnt botherd one bit so eveyone chipped in to find his bike....... facebook was plastered with pics of the bike everyone was sharing it also the phones was going crazy, it was going around really well.... by mid day he had a few names so the one that kept coming up the most had a visit but no bike....... anyway cut along story short it was him that stole the bike and he stashed it at his mothers, they seen the bike through a window as it was in the living room the police was called they couldnt do anything so they smashed the window got the bike back and also recovered another persons stolen bike

the bike owner has now got to pay for the broken window that he smashed to recover his bike and the bike thief had a caution. and i bet he didnt even get a thank you for recovering a stolen bike, and the police will take credit for getting it back !
bonkeye
bonkeye

Back to top Go down

Post by brownie Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:44 pm

the facebook search is becoming more popular. 
if it was my bike i wouldn't call the police but "persuade" the thief to give it back to me!!!

too politically correct this world.
to the pint of if you have a sign saying "beware of the dog"you are actually admitting you have a dangerous dog and any would be thief could prosecute you if he was bitten whilst on your property even if he was caught robbing.
i caught some yoof on my mums moped a few years ago, gave him a smack just as the copper came running around the corner, he wanted me done for assualt and the copper as a witness, he then wanted me to be a witness to the fact the the copper used to much force!!! 
you couldn't make it up!!!
brownie
brownie

Back to top Go down

Post by kirky Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:08 pm

Beat the fukker , tie him to Pantglas Steps and ride the steps slipping the clutch lots ! Scumbags !! Ooof i feel better now , glad you got your bike back tho :-))
kirky
kirky

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:34 pm

Police should hand them over to the owner for an afternoon , who gets 3 hrs of vigilante fun with them , finishing with a 0-60 dash on the bike , with a rope attached to bike and said yoofs gonads .
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by Denzil Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:44 pm

Fucking fumin ! A bastard caution I can't believe that that's like a pat on the back  !!!!!!!  :x
Denzil
Denzil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum