South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mercian Enduro 8th Sept Hendre Farm Monmouth

+5
hypnoelvis
The Drifter
wolfy
HondaMicky
mufynman
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mercian Enduro 8th Sept Hendre Farm Monmouth - Page 2 Empty Re: Mercian Enduro 8th Sept Hendre Farm Monmouth

Post by mufynman Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:51 am

What a day , myself and Dayne headed over to Mercian Dirt Riders event at Hendre Farm , nr Monmouth . Both of us were cacking it on the start line , as we'd never done anything like this . Needless to say , 5 mins later I was having a hoot . Poor old Dayne squashed his foot on the first lap , and had to limp back to the car where he sat for the next 3 hrs . First half was tiring as I was getting to grips with full throttle riding , second half flew by as I'd settled down  and really enjoyed it . Camera was playing up a bit , but I salvaged some footage , after editing out the 100 riders flying past me ! Stiff as a board this morning .

Video still loading - should be online soon...

Last edited by mufynman on Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Mercian Enduro 8th Sept Hendre Farm Monmouth - Page 2 Empty Re: Mercian Enduro 8th Sept Hendre Farm Monmouth

Post by wolfy Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:00 am

Cracking vid Very Happy conditions looked good, glad you enjoyed Very Happy 
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by hypnoelvis Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:15 am

Well done muffy, don't leave it to long before your next event,, those nerves will get better and you will enjoy more..

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:08 am

Great Vid, track looked nice, well done Cool 
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by Denzil Mon Sep 09, 2013 7:15 pm

Well that looked a buzz fair play great video as allways mufynman
Denzil
Denzil

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:29 pm

Felt great yesterday after the event . However this morning my body seemed to have aged another 50 yrs overnight .are your hips supposed to creak ?
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2