South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hay on Wye Radnor Forest Mud Plugging

+6
whyzedd
wolfy
karlos
Denzil
Jer
mufynman
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hay on Wye Radnor Forest Mud Plugging Empty Hay on Wye Radnor Forest Mud Plugging

Post by mufynman Mon May 13, 2013 6:55 am

Short Vid of two of us having a go around Radnor Forest near Kington . First time weve been out this way . Lovely views from the top , bit boggy at the bottom !!

mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Hay on Wye Radnor Forest Mud Plugging Empty Re: Hay on Wye Radnor Forest Mud Plugging

Post by Jer Mon May 13, 2013 7:35 am

Great video, looked really boggy and I enjoyed the voice over editing
When going thro that deep water in the beginning !! Very Happy

Jer

Back to top Go down

Hay on Wye Radnor Forest Mud Plugging Empty Re: Hay on Wye Radnor Forest Mud Plugging

Post by Denzil Mon May 13, 2013 7:36 am

Cracking vid Mufynman liked the bit where the small puddle was deeper than it looked lol!
Denzil
Denzil

Back to top Go down

Post by mufynman Mon May 13, 2013 7:42 am

Yeah that puddle soaked us only 10 mins into the day ! The last bog was our fault , looked like a grassy lane - turned out to be a farmers effluent paddy field . 2 showers and I still stink .
mufynman
mufynman

Back to top Go down

Post by karlos Mon May 13, 2013 10:26 am

Top vid, mate. Have to get up there one day.
karlos
karlos

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Mon May 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Cracking vid mufynman Very Happy
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by whyzedd Mon May 13, 2013 6:50 pm

Good stuff . I got a couple of good loops that can start from Hay on Wye if anyone's interested . One follows The Welsh route for quite some time including Strata Florida and Claerwen . The other takes you right up into Shropshire .
whyzedd
whyzedd

Back to top Go down

Post by karlos Tue May 14, 2013 10:21 am

Thanks for the offer whyzedd, may take you up on it.
Have ridden some lanes up there with shocker, but not all.
karlos
karlos

Back to top Go down

Post by helios Tue May 14, 2013 1:10 pm

I was up around that area after the first snow after christmas, be carefull around the Severn Breack it's Neck area I was rather shocked to bump into police on horses and 4x4's, they asked us where we had been and where we were going as we were on the main road it was a very polite mind your own buisness around the houses sort of an answer.
helios
helios

Back to top Go down

Post by phil990 Tue May 14, 2013 7:48 pm

mufynman wrote:Short Vid of two of us having a go around Radnor Forest near Kington .

I spooted your SAT NAF but couldn't figure out which one it was? Very Happy

Good vid!
phil990
phil990

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next