South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thieving basterds tried

+12
tricks
ryan rooster
Skippy
juljam33
HondaMicky
tay46
lchris21
Mogs
bonkeye
Taffymoto22
phil990
hypnoelvis
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Thieving basterds tried - Page 3 Empty Re: Thieving basterds tried

Post by grogan Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:11 pm

You need to be careful now, your card is marked. My experience of these scum is that now they know where you live they'll be back. They know you ride enduro bikes and even if this one is sold, they know you'll have a newer one soon.
You need to up your security to defcon 5!
They are scum, but very determined scum. If they put this much effort into a proper job then they'd all be well off.

Also, be aware that thieves will look through these forums for bikes to nick so be careful of what pictures you post and don't post your new security arrangements as it may give them all the info they need to be more successful next time.

grogan

Back to top Go down

Post by hypnoelvis Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:53 pm

One of my security arrangements is a big lump of fucin timber and ill be using it,, believe me in self defence for myself and property..

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert_G Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:48 am

I had my garage broken into last summer and 4 kids bikes stolen. They done the neighbours shed at the same time. The police got a footprint but nothing came of it.

Anyway back ontopic. I found this the other day http://www.williampowell.com/Shooting--Dogs/Game-Bags--Accessories/Poacher-Alarm-Gun-(Use-12-Bore-Blank-Cartridge-AM201-pack-of-20)_MA101.htm

Would be a shock to whoever is breaking in. Maybe even modify it to fire real cartidges Twisted Evil

Robert_G

Back to top Go down

Post by tricks Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:54 am

hypnoelvis wrote: I had a scammer on the phone today, conversation went,

Scammer,, how much will you take for the bike mate.
me,, £4900 is the death,,
Scammer,, If you can deliver it to wrexham tonight i will pay you £5300.
Me,, Ok, send me a deposit and the rest cash on delivery.
Scammer,, Are you a business or do you know anyone with a business, i will pay in full and you deliver the bike
Me,, This is 100% a fuckin scam, rant rant(phone went dead)

Wanking tossers are everywhere.

:x Shocking aint it they got more front than Lulu ferrari!!

I'm due to sell my trial bike and would rather offer it at a discount price to the boys up the trial club than put up in forsale ads on the net. All you read about is thefts and scams on places like MXvice etc. Violence is they only way if you catch them, I caught the last one, and i've caught him twice more walking down the street, the poor fella keeps running into hard objects and falling over on his face. Wink
tricks
tricks

Back to top Go down

Post by HondaMicky Wed Mar 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Robert_G wrote:I had my garage broken into last summer and 4 kids bikes stolen. They done the neighbours shed at the same time. The police got a footprint but nothing came of it.

Anyway back ontopic. I found this the other day http://www.williampowell.com/Shooting--Dogs/Game-Bags--Accessories/Poacher-Alarm-Gun-(Use-12-Bore-Blank-Cartridge-AM201-pack-of-20)_MA101.htm

Would be a shock to whoever is breaking in. Maybe even modify it to fire real cartidges Twisted Evil
I like that, next pay day another supprise fitted to the garage cheers cheers

HondaMicky

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Sun Mar 10, 2013 7:29 pm

Elve get yourself to sports direct for a nice baseball bat in the nimble graphite material.....for when the alarm does go off .....its much easier on your hands than a bit of sawn timber bro.....after all you want to try and avoid any splinters whilts breaking their knee caps.

I would probably do the knee's first then may move onto the ankle before punching myself squarly in my eye for a lovely bit of self harm! wink wink.

nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum