South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sealskinz mtb waterproof gloves

+8
Shepy aka THE DUKE
captain caveman
Jer
Mogs
Dicky
karlos
Gareth Gates
juljam33
12 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

sealskinz mtb waterproof gloves - Page 2 Empty Re: sealskinz mtb waterproof gloves

Post by juljam33 Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:42 am

captain caveman wrote:£79 affraid bonkers All you need juls is a pair of these they even come colour coded lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Id rather poke sticks in my eyes than use them......or even ride a yam......nah....the sticks would be 1st choice
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

sealskinz mtb waterproof gloves - Page 2 Empty Re: sealskinz mtb waterproof gloves

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:34 pm

juls sorry about the gloves fella ive been using them and i really dont find a problem with them beaut. only sometimes my hands get to warm... but not a bad thing..

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

these are the ones i use..

and cavy are you mental would rarther freeeze than look like a nob... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by scrambled eggs Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:29 pm

How bizarre. ???? I just bought a pair in tredz 35 notes
scrambled eggs
scrambled eggs

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sun Dec 23, 2012 6:49 pm

Those are the ones I've got shep but all black.....graham and nige b use em too..... I'm fricking amazed....big respect........you must be all bonkers with forearms like popeyes brawd.......anybody wanna buy mine ?only 2 miles old 25 biguns
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by captain caveman Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:20 pm

I,l take a chance and give you £15 for them. Wink
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sun Dec 23, 2012 8:35 pm

fuck off id rather burn em Wink
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by Gareth Gates Sun Dec 23, 2012 9:39 pm

juljam33 wrote:fuck off id rather burn em Wink
lol!
Gareth Gates
Gareth Gates

Back to top Go down

Post by Denzil Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:21 am

Well jul I bought the Ktm hydrotec and to be fair not as shit as the seal skins but for 44.00 they to are shit once wet the iner glove come out and it takes f**king ages to get them back in
Denzil
Denzil

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:42 am

Ktm do a neoprene glove too and its cheaper than the hydroteq...gear4sell em ...had a browse around a few forums and there seems to be mixed reviews on all the different makes of winter or waterproof gloves.....the only ones I couldn't find negative waves about are the neoprene type so I think I'll give them a bash next
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by shocker Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:31 pm

Like I nob I believed Shepy, and bought some Sealskins!

Tried 'em out Saturday, and after a very scary couple of miles took 'em off quick before crashing affraid
The various layers have no connection, so you don't even know if you're still holding the bars, you think you've opened or closed the throttle when all you've really done is slide the outside layer around a bit!

Never been more glad to drag a pair of very wet and shitty basic MX gloves back on Sad

If having dry hands is that important to you (while lying in a ditch waiting for an ambulance) buy some I suppose?
shocker
shocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next