South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manual tyre changer

2 posters

Go down

Manual tyre changer Empty Manual tyre changer

Post by Walnutwhip Wed Sep 26, 2012 5:19 pm

Wish I had bought this item earlier in life it makes things a lot easier Rolling Eyes it has been used twice to change to snow tyres on our little polo which has now been sold. With the intention to fit a plyboard to the top to enable fitment of bike tyres [WITH A BIT OF INGENUITY]just never got round to do it.
Its designed for car, bike and golf buggy wheels and takes between 4 to 16.5 inch wheels plus the ability to be modified to take enduro wheels as there are two different sized centre bars supplied, item comes with fitting bars and instructions [NO TYRE LEVERS before you ask] Very Happy

Item does have some paint missing to fitting bar which can be expectd but is basically as new and has never been bolted to the floor! These are £147 - £225 plus postage

Looking for £90 ono it does have a huge bead breaker which can say it is much better than the weedy items usually sold for about seventy squid!

Photos to follow... Basketball Basketball
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Manual tyre changer Empty Re: Manual tyre changer

Post by lchris21 Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:48 pm

in for a penny, got some grotty rims on my golf that's costing me a fortune in slow puncture repairs.
take it to bits, get the kettle on, i'll be up on the weekend. The ono price bit is reet up my street lol!

let me know by PM when your in, think I've lost your moby, or text me your moby if you still got mine??

lchris21

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutwhip Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:03 pm

You will buy these cars with poor build quality Razz
Told you before Ford Munn brill - sure Ill be able to knock a shilling off the asking price used zip tie also thrown in!

Come up on the push bike and ill load you up mate...been wondering how your getting on with the enduro riding.

Ps The alloy rims on my mondego are shite too...
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutwhip Sat Sep 29, 2012 7:36 am

Anyone else interested in the tyre changer PM me.

At the moment first purchase goes to Lchris21...item available until sold. Smile

ITEM SOLD ITEM SOLD THANKS TO LCHRIS 21 ☀
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down