South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunday 16th few pics from today's ride

+10
Perkiii
captain caveman
bonkeye
phil990
wege
Deank69
chamber66
wolfy
juljam33
graham
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sunday 16th few pics from today's ride - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday 16th few pics from today's ride

Post by bonkeye Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:04 pm

ok bud thanks..... looks like a clarke tank to me, ordered one this morning nearly cried when i was told the price though !
bonkeye
bonkeye

Back to top Go down

Sunday 16th few pics from today's ride - Page 2 Empty Re: Sunday 16th few pics from today's ride

Post by Tank Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:49 pm

looked a cracker lads gutted i missed Crying or Very sad
Tank
Tank

Back to top Go down

Post by whyzedd Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:54 pm

Up hill ruts are wicked . Loves it .
whyzedd
whyzedd

Back to top Go down

Post by whyzedd Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:13 am

captain caveman wrote:They only way to answer them questions is to send a pm to powiks. He could probably find out for you.
Don't think he,l sell it through the amount of fuel it gets through Laughing
So many GasGas riders go through life on their bikes wondering why they use more fuel than KTM`s . The answer is so simple . Drop the needle right down , do a plug chop , if it`s light brown ,it`s done . Off the top of my head the pilot should be a 42 and the main should be a 174 . If you own a brand spanker , get rid of the handlebar choke `cos they are shite and are the main cause of over fueling . The floats are known to be set too high as well . Tilt the bike to one side and see . I have masses of tips for these bikes as I ride one . All said and done , they are simply the best once you get to know them . I will not be changing brand for a long time . Trust me , I`ve owned 2t KTM`s and a 2t Berg . The new Gassers have eveything I need . Any questions , p.m. me . Steve .
whyzedd
whyzedd

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnutwhip Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:59 pm

+1 Gassers usually good on fuel...

Well well just spotted cavey on a 2t yz Very Happy might need a wide ratio box put in there bud Rolling Eyes

Looked a good ride guys good to see the old crowd out enjoying themselves...
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Post by ogri Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:59 pm

[quote="Walnutwhip"]+1 Gassers usually good on fuel...

+2 and usually way to rich from new.put a tank full through initially if you want plenty of oil on new components then take whyzeds advice.

yes,too much oil weakens the mixture(we are only talking about a slightly rich mixture here) but it feels nice to have a little teeny bit extra on a brand new bike.

ta.

ogri

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2