South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

bonjour tout le monde et southwalestrailriders.com...

2 posters

Go down

bonjour tout le monde et southwalestrailriders.com... Empty bonjour tout le monde et southwalestrailriders.com...

Post by kevanmack Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:31 am

Heyup everybiddy, this is France calling...Steve aka captain Caveman aka GOD? [thats what you called yorself] can you remember what you left in the drawer in your room?????
Anyone else fancy a go???? and no Yanto it wasn't the ass master 3000...you took that home with you, and Moggs..the kiddies potties were never that clean after the good licking you gave them!!
all the best you lot, enjoyed the banter and glad the house didnt have an infestation as i feared... after you told me Pembroke the grinding teeth machine-and not crickets!!
Kev
kevanmack
kevanmack

Location : New Website coming soon. English/scottish borders, Normandy.....and Yorrkshire

Back to top Go down

bonjour tout le monde et southwalestrailriders.com... Empty Re: bonjour tout le monde et southwalestrailriders.com...

Post by captain caveman Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:36 am

Gutted! knew i had a secret stash somewhere? thought the others had found my stash and scoffed them.

Are the ass master 3000 lol!
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

bonjour tout le monde et southwalestrailriders.com... Empty Re: bonjour tout le monde et southwalestrailriders.com...

Post by kevanmack Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:03 am

ps Steve..they are still there!!!
left for your return..ha ha ha
kevanmack
kevanmack

Location : New Website coming soon. English/scottish borders, Normandy.....and Yorrkshire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum