South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sat 1st oct pics

+4
phil990
Shepy aka THE DUKE
wide
graham
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sat 1st oct pics - Page 2 Empty Re: Sat 1st oct pics

Post by wege Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 pm

ouch new bike on the steps,hope you didn,t scratch her 🐷 looked great though guys

wege

Back to top Go down

Post by SMOKEY300 Tue Oct 04, 2011 10:18 pm

wolfy wrote:What you think of your new bike? only just got mine, first i cut the seat down put a 14 front spocket on & need to deal with the clutch leaver that keeps jumping out of reach.
Well happy with tho! you?

best bike i had Very Happy wolfy px my 300 which i though was awesome, whats up the clutch lever cant believe how light it feels , running 14 sprocket to ,what you reckon on the fueling fooking good ? have you changed rear spring cant seem to get one to soft for my arse making front end twitchy,used map switch on this bimble to really good its like changing your gearing with a flick of a switch, set to normal and low for traction just pulls your skin right back:lol!:
SMOKEY300
SMOKEY300

Back to top Go down

Post by wolfy Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:47 am

The clutch is light.... just have to set it close to the handle bar having small hands, which makes it flap forward on the going its just the spring is to soft.
The power is so smooth its the best thing about it, i hav'nt got a map switch but feels good at low end.
Suspension feels fine to me! me only little tho Laughing did set the compression to comfort front & back but left the rebound standard. are! had to move the handle bars forward on the clamps & tilt forward a bit.
wolfy
wolfy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2