South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hi l get out on bike as im in for the snowrun thanks leighton

+2
wege
onkeyboy
6 posters

Go down

hi l get out on bike as im in for the snowrun thanks leighton Empty hi l get out on bike as im in for the snowrun thanks leighton

Post by onkeyboy Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:11 pm

hi lads bumped in to u in the lanes in pontypool today wen u out next would like to come and ride wive u.need to get out on bike as im in for the snowrun thanks leighton

onkeyboy

Back to top Go down

hi l get out on bike as im in for the snowrun thanks leighton Empty Re: hi l get out on bike as im in for the snowrun thanks leighton

Post by wege Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:22 pm

welcome onky :joker:

wege

Back to top Go down

hi l get out on bike as im in for the snowrun thanks leighton Empty Re: hi l get out on bike as im in for the snowrun thanks leighton

Post by captain caveman Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:48 pm

alright mate, it was me and shed load of orange things you bumped into and pembroke on the black ccm.

keep an eye out on the ride out section for rides always someone out on the weekends, stick your name down more than welcome to tag along.
captain caveman
captain caveman

Back to top Go down

Post by Shepy aka THE DUKE Sun Jan 02, 2011 6:50 pm

welcome onky enjoy bruv. ORANGE RULES Laughing Laughing
Shepy aka THE DUKE
Shepy aka THE DUKE

Back to top Go down

Post by nate Sun Jan 02, 2011 7:13 pm

capt stick the photos up of our ride in ebbw last thursday Wink

nate
nate
nate

Back to top Go down

Post by hypnoelvis Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:06 pm

Onky, r u the onky i nearlly pissed on during the night at last years hafren bec.. if you are , i hope youve changed that feckin rear tyre at last.
Im in for the snowrun to so let me know if you want to meet up,

hypnoelvis

Back to top Go down

hi l get out on bike as im in for the snowrun thanks leighton Empty yes its me will put two new tyres on wen u out next u can take me out bored of pontypool now

Post by onkeyboy Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:48 pm

hypnoelvis wrote: Onky, r u the onky i nearlly pissed on during the night at last years hafren bec.. if you are , i hope youve changed that feckin rear tyre at last.
Im in for the snowrun to so let me know if you want to meet up,

onkeyboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down