South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Husqvarna Test Day....19th November D2D Site.

3 posters

Go down

Husqvarna Test Day....19th November D2D Site. Empty Husqvarna Test Day....19th November D2D Site.

Post by Tilts Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:35 am

Just emailed them for a morning session, may be lucky?

On November 19th, Husqvarna are offering you the opportunity to evaluate a selection of the 2011 model Enduro bikes at a fantastic venue in South Wales.
The venue itself is worth a visit if you've not been before - home to the BMW Off Road Skills facilty and the Dawn to Dusk Enduro, the parc offers a wide range of terrain which will suit riders of all abilities. Available to test will be 2011 WR125, WR250, TE250, TE310 and TE449 and on hand will be multiple Dakar finisher and BMW Off Road Skills chief instructor Simon Pavey to help you get the most out of your test.

If you'd like to test a 2011 Husqvarna then please email [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] with your choice of bike(s) and whether you would prefer a morning or afternoon session. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis so don't delay! We will endeavour to fulfil requests for multiple bike tests but please do indicate which is your primary choice. This event requires pre booking, no 'on the day' entries will be permitted.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Husqvarna Test Day....19th November D2D Site. Empty Re: Husqvarna Test Day....19th November D2D Site.

Post by Walnutwhip Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:09 pm

Whats the cost implications Ben interested in trying one out 450-510?

If Mr Pavey leave me Razz
Walnutwhip
Walnutwhip

Back to top Go down

Husqvarna Test Day....19th November D2D Site. Empty Re: Husqvarna Test Day....19th November D2D Site.

Post by Tilts Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:15 pm

Didnt see anything that mentioned cost...i'll wait for reply back and let you know.
Tilts
Tilts

Back to top Go down

Post by booster24 Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:40 pm

I've asked to test the 310 and 449 or what ever it is Very Happy I guess its good to try different bikes to gauge yours against.
booster24
booster24

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down