South Wales Trail Riders

    Sunday 24th

    Share
    avatar
    keith husky 450

    Posts : 1413
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Age : 47

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by keith husky 450 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:51 am

    Taffy300 wrote:
    keith husky 450 wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:
    juljam33 wrote:you still got that soopa doopa trailer ....... been keeping an eye out for 1 myself
    Why dont you make 1 Juls ?
    when you home next then taffy
    3 weeks time mate, should have shot my quoter of rag heads by then lol!
    you can stay in this country and do that cheers
    avatar
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2709
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 46
    Location : Noddy Land

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by Taffy300 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 11:54 am

    keith husky 450 wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:
    keith husky 450 wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:
    juljam33 wrote:you still got that soopa doopa trailer ....... been keeping an eye out for 1 myself
    Why dont you make 1 Juls ?
    when you home next then taffy
    3 weeks time mate, should have shot my quoter of rag heads by then lol!
    you can stay in this country and do that cheers
    Ill be Too busy in UK mate !,
    Im looking forward to riding this leave, didnt do any last time home so gonna be rustier than rusty wheelie
    avatar
    keith husky 450

    Posts : 1413
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Age : 47

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by keith husky 450 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:07 pm

    Taffy300 wrote:
    keith husky 450 wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:
    keith husky 450 wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:
    juljam33 wrote:you still got that soopa doopa trailer ....... been keeping an eye out for 1 myself
    Why dont you make 1 Juls ?
    when you home next then taffy
    3 weeks time mate, should have shot my quoter of rag heads by then lol!
    you can stay in this country and do that cheers
    Ill be Too busy in UK mate !,
    Im looking forward to riding this leave, didnt do any last time home so gonna be rustier than rusty wheelie
    last time i rode with you you knocked your self out twice and done your hand in lol!
    avatar
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2709
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 46
    Location : Noddy Land

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by Taffy300 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:18 pm

    keith husky 450 wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:
    keith husky 450 wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:
    keith husky 450 wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:
    juljam33 wrote:you still got that soopa doopa trailer ....... been keeping an eye out for 1 myself
    Why dont you make 1 Juls ?
    when you home next then taffy
    3 weeks time mate, should have shot my quoter of rag heads by then lol!
    you can stay in this country and do that cheers
    Ill be Too busy in UK mate !,
    Im looking forward to riding this leave, didnt do any last time home so gonna be rustier than rusty wheelie
    last time i rode with you you knocked your self out twice and done your hand in lol!
    Maybe its you thats my Jinx, I used to think it was Mikey lol!
    avatar
    Deank69

    Posts : 466
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 49
    Location : Neath

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by Deank69 on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:34 pm

    juljam33 wrote:MR BRIGHT SIDE.   afro Drink Chink
    You coming out to play Sunday?
    avatar
    wolfy

    Posts : 6822
    Join date : 2010-11-30
    Age : 49
    Location : Care Home, but sometimes they let me out

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by wolfy on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:45 pm

    Ride now full
    avatar
    juljam33

    Posts : 2873
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 85
    Location : spanking my monkey

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by juljam33 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:46 am

    Deank69 wrote:
    juljam33 wrote:MR BRIGHT SIDE.   afro Drink Chink
    You coming out to play Sunday?


    no I'm on the piss sat gonna see the killers in swansea Chink Drink
    avatar
    Deank69

    Posts : 466
    Join date : 2010-01-27
    Age : 49
    Location : Neath

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by Deank69 on Fri Jun 22, 2018 10:52 am

    I was wondering what the Mr Bright side was about. Good band live. Enjoy
    avatar
    steve

    Posts : 4245
    Join date : 2010-01-26

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by steve on Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:21 pm

    [quote="juljam33"]you still got that soopa doopa trailer ....... been keeping an eye out for 1 myself[/quotie]

    ^Your mate Simon still has the one he made that he,s flogging.
    avatar
    juljam33

    Posts : 2873
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 85
    Location : spanking my monkey

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by juljam33 on Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:33 pm

    don't think he likes me any more. Snigger

    Sponsored content

    Re: Sunday 24th

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:01 pm