South Wales Trail Riders

    New Look Forum

    steve
    steve

    Posts : 4247
    Join date : 2010-01-26

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by steve on Sun May 27, 2018 8:53 pm

    I give you all the access to sort out the website when you asked and wheres it now.
    crm250dude
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3476
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by crm250dude on Sun May 27, 2018 9:21 pm

    you never did ??

    you dont have any hosting, you just re-registered the domain?
    Ill happily build a web page for the site - and happily have a go at tweaking the look of the forum.



    steve
    steve

    Posts : 4247
    Join date : 2010-01-26

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by steve on Sun May 27, 2018 9:23 pm

    I give you everything you needed for the website. Don't mater now anyway its gone.
    crm250dude
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3476
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by crm250dude on Sun May 27, 2018 9:46 pm

    steve wrote:I give you everything you needed for the website. Don't mater now anyway its gone.

    southwalestrailriders.co.uk is not gone
    its still registered up until September 2020

    set up some hosting and ill put a site together

    Taffy300
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2710
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 47
    Location : Noddy Land

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by Taffy300 on Mon May 28, 2018 10:20 am

    Is there any way you can do something to drag & drop pics ?, that would make things easier & more user friendly too.
    steve
    steve

    Posts : 4247
    Join date : 2010-01-26

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by steve on Mon May 28, 2018 9:43 pm

    Taffy300 wrote:Is there any way you can do something to drag & drop pics ?, that would make things easier & more user friendly too.

    You already can its been there for years.
    crm250dude
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3476
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by crm250dude on Mon May 28, 2018 9:45 pm

    steve wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:Is there any way you can do something to drag & drop pics ?, that would make things easier & more user friendly too.

    You already can its been there for years.

    im sure there is a way of simplifying the reply box to show the upload button easier
    steve
    steve

    Posts : 4247
    Join date : 2010-01-26

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by steve on Mon May 28, 2018 9:47 pm

    crm250dude wrote:
    steve wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:Is there any way you can do something to drag & drop pics ?, that would make things easier & more user friendly too.

    You already can its been there for years.

    im sure there is a way of simplifying the reply box to show the upload button easier

    4th box from the left 1st icon.
    juljam33
    juljam33

    Posts : 2873
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 86
    Location : spanking my monkey

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by juljam33 on Mon May 28, 2018 10:02 pm

    well fuck me what's happened again
    crm250dude
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3476
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by crm250dude on Mon May 28, 2018 10:44 pm

    steve wrote:
    crm250dude wrote:
    steve wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:Is there any way you can do something to drag & drop pics ?, that would make things easier & more user friendly too.

    You already can its been there for years.

    im sure there is a way of simplifying the reply box to show the upload button easier

    4th box from the left 1st icon.

    Exactly .... should be 1st box 1st icon....

    Whats the first 3 boxes all about ???

    3rd box - is that needed?
    whats the 3rd box 3rd icon do - anyone ever used it ??

    Sponsored content

    New Look Forum - Page 4 Empty Re: New Look Forum

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:06 am