South Wales Trail Riders

Welcome to South Wales trail riders, Dedicated to trail riding throughout Wales and beyond.

another proper day oot

sparks

Re: another proper day oot

Post by sparks on Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:32 pm

Jonesy 245 wrote:You pair of bumboys. You had to go and spoil my day. Carrots are for eating not riding. Not that i know much about enduro bikes isnt the husky  the 6days kkktm i cant even  say it
    admission is the first stage of therapy Razz
    Taffy300

Post by Taffy300 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:16 am

Plus with Ktm at the top of the tree they had nowhere to go, so they had to come up with something to compete at the lower end of the market, hence the Husky came about, & whereas the price is higher, this is due to constant changes & modifications of a chainsaw which can be picked up with a coupon from pretty much anywhere Smile

Jonesy 245

Post by Jonesy 245 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:09 am

Big changes to come from the kkktm corporate company so watch this space. I had it from a strong source that there is trouble between red bull (who basically run kkktm) they're moto gp plans moto gp 2 and three. Plus the mptorcross teams so the race development guys are switching to husky
    Taffy300

Post by Taffy300 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 9:56 am

Jonesy 245 wrote:Big changes to come from the kkktm corporate company so watch this space.  I had it from a strong source that there is trouble between red bull (who basically run kkktm) they're moto gp plans moto gp 2 and three. Plus the mptorcross teams so the race development guys are  switching to husky
    Who in the long run wont really care, coz they own Husky anyway, only difference is, there will be a lot more cheap Huskies to buy up for chainsaw & lawnmower parts along with the odd bearing or 2 for Kirky's Fister 3000 lol! lol!
    keith husky 450

Post by keith husky 450 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:07 am

Taffy300 wrote:
    Jonesy 245 wrote:Big changes to come from the kkktm corporate company so watch this space.  I had it from a strong source that there is trouble between red bull (who basically run kkktm) they're moto gp plans moto gp 2 and three. Plus the mptorcross teams so the race development guys are  switching to husky
    Who in the long run wont really care, coz they own Husky anyway, only difference is, there will be a lot more cheap Huskies to buy up for chainsaw & lawnmower parts along with the odd bearing or 2 for Kirky's Fister 3000 lol! lol!
    LAST I HEARED WAS THAT HE HAS SOLD IT AND MOVED UP TO THE 4000 RANGE
    Taffy300

Post by Taffy300 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 11:40 am

keith husky 450 wrote:
    Taffy300 wrote:
    LAST I HEARED WAS THAT HE HAS SOLD IT AND MOVED UP TO THE 4000 RANGE
    Not the 4000 range, His arsehole must be like a wizards sleeve.
    juljam33

Post by juljam33 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:22 pm

ktm not going anywhere .... where does the motogp money come from I wonder ?  adv bike and off road bike sales..... red bull is only a sponsor but the rc8 will be discontinued as ktm feel a responsibility to the riders and deem it too quick ie dangerous which reading between the lines means they ain't selling many

it's all orange mun  wheelie
    why the fuck is this emoji blue  lol!

Last edited by juljam33 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    juljam33

Post by juljam33 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:27 pm

let you into another little secret  Marc Marquez will be on a ktm in 2019.......... you heated it ere first...........your welcome Razz

Jonesy 245

Post by Jonesy 245 on Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:45 pm

Sorry juls. 94 on a kktm in 2019 is old news kiddo. I cant type aall the conversation it will take me a week. Remind me when we catch up next it easyer. Anyhoo I've got something to to ofer you guys doing the snow run. I think I'll post it in the snow run post not to have a row of anybody

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:59 pm