South Wales Trail Riders

WTF

OWEN450X

Re: WTF

Post by OWEN450X on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:05 pm

I've got to say I was introduced to the forum through a friend I meet on a Facebook page, & have enjoyed the rides along with the crap that's been talked about as well have made some good friends on here, Who it would seem try to kill me off most times we go out riding (Cheers Lee & Pete Suspect)
    Hope the forum doesn't just die off Sad
    crm250dude

Post by crm250dude on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:09 pm

What dannyboi says is true facebook is taking over the world - but I for one do not want to see the forum die - i cant be arsed scrolling through hundreds of pictures of peoples dinners and kids on their first day in uniform to get to the trail riding posts...

As wolfy says this time of year is busy in life - ive been to London for a week and Malta for a holiday and in between trying to keep on top of my job - so not had any real time for any social media - when I go on holiday I keep as far away from computers and phones as possible !!

And then as clarky says about friends / skill levels there are people who will ride more with their closer friends / neighbours / mentality, but that dont mean it aint fun mixing it up a bit.

The forum aint gonna die - clarky's posted up some rides - we got the cornish pasty weekend coming up ...

and hell - I might even post a newbie ride myself - see how many people I can get lost 

you gotta ask yourselves 1 thing boys ....
    its not what can the forum do for me - it's what can I do for the forum 

see you out there soon  Daffy
    juljam33

Post by juljam33 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:12 pm

Yes the forum does go quiet some times but FB is very busy with all the stuff that used to be on ere.......... peeps entitled to do what they want still think ts a shame tho. I started this thread not because of lack of rides coz i think we should be able to ride with who ever we want, just the general lack of use . All the stuff on FB used to be on ere

Last edited by juljam33 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    steve

Post by steve on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:14 pm

juljam33 wrote:Yes the forum does go quiet some times but FB is very busy with all the stuff that used to be on ere.......... peeps entitled to do what they want still think ts a shame tho
    You hit the nail on the head there Jules.
    wolfy

Post by wolfy on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:18 pm

steve wrote:
    juljam33 wrote:Yes the forum does go quiet some times but FB is very busy with all the stuff that used to be on ere.......... peeps entitled to do what they want still think ts a shame tho

Is this a dig at me.... don't be shy guys i can take it Very Happy
    crm250dude

Post by crm250dude on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:25 pm

facebook is so easy to post stuff on  - and private message - and group chat.. but really the real deal is here
    juljam33

Post by juljam33 on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:31 pm

wolfy wrote:
    steve wrote:

Huh scratch  why dyou think it's a dig at you ?? Im guilty of posting on fb too loads of us are but I can see how it's affected the shenanigans that were on ere
    steve

Post by steve on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:45 pm

wolfy wrote:
    steve wrote:

Why do you think its a dig at you.
    crm250dude

Post by crm250dude on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:48 pm

has anyone noticed that the homepage is down?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    steve

Post by steve on Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:50 pm

Its been down for the past month or so, Shows how many people look at it as only now its been noticed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:29 pm