[ 4 ]
    31% [31%] 
    [ 3 ]
    23% [23%] 

Total Votes: 13
    crm250dude

Re: POLL FOR THE IoM WEEKENDER

Post by crm250dude on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:41 pm

so hows it going clarky - you closed the other thread - im happy to do whatever you want Pingu darling 

ps... fancy sharing a room ???
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Clarky_two

Post by Clarky_two on Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:52 pm

The other thread was closed so now we know how many are  going.....  Well it changed the day after the thread was closed Razz Razz

still waiting for the agent on the island to get back to me with a price for 7 of us, going on the result of the poll.

Ive had numerous messages saying do this, do that, why dont you . blaa blaa blaa.  Its a pain in the ass trying to do something like this without all the armchair warriors who aint going chipping in, so I want to keep it simple and use the agent, its only going to be a few quid more.

I will update this post as soon as I get some more info and we can pay the deposits....  As for vans - maybe good for Mel, Joe Brownie to share, me n you then Taffy and Nick to share, not sure if we can get away with 2 vans.  Although I was happy to ride onto the ferry..... so maybe we could take one van over? There is long term parking at £4.50 a day at the Liverpool ferry terminal

We need to decide if we are going to travel o=home on the sunday night or the monday morning....

As for the room, I was hoping for a single as theres 7 of us
    crm250dude

Post by crm250dude on Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:01 pm

Im happy to do whatever you say bruv - you know me, you can drag me all over the country through rain sleet snow bogs and rivers and you'll only hear me complain if you dont stop for a fag  Fag

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:00 pm