South Wales Trail Riders

North Devon trip

matthavedice

Re: North Devon trip

Post by matthavedice on Mon May 15, 2017 9:57 pm

didnt take as many pics as i thought, but anyhow heres a few that i took. Really good to see some new faces. Great weekend with great people thanks guys.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    oh the tubeless what a load of crap!
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wolfy

Re: North Devon trip

Post by wolfy on Tue May 16, 2017 6:01 pm

Cracking pic's Matt Very Happy

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 6:02 pm