South Wales Trail Riders

    Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Share
    avatar
    mizzed

    Posts : 3084
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Age : 38
    Location : Tafarnaubach

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by mizzed on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:16 pm

    JTM525 wrote:
    wayne xr wrote:Unable to make the weekend gutted
    You seen the forecast too? affraid lol!

    Have you got the AA prebooked?
    avatar
    JTM525

    Posts : 2817
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 37

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by JTM525 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:18 am

    mizzed wrote:
    JTM525 wrote:
    wayne xr wrote:Unable to make the weekend gutted
    You seen the forecast too? affraid lol!

    Have you got the AA prebooked?
    There's nothing I can't fix on that bike without a spanner, a rock and some duct tape lol!
    avatar
    shocker

    Posts : 3155
    Join date : 2010-07-21
    Age : 59
    Location : in exile just over the border

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by shocker on Thu Jul 20, 2017 6:38 am

    JTM525 wrote:
    mizzed wrote:
    JTM525 wrote:
    wayne xr wrote:Unable to make the weekend gutted
    You seen the forecast too? affraid lol!

    Have you got the AA prebooked?
    There's nothing I can't fix on that bike without a spanner, a rock and some duct tape lol!

    Don't forget the lump of 4''x2'' Very Happy
    avatar
    JTM525

    Posts : 2817
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 37

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by JTM525 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:02 am

    shocker wrote:
    JTM525 wrote:
    mizzed wrote:
    JTM525 wrote:
    wayne xr wrote:Unable to make the weekend gutted
    You seen the forecast too? affraid lol!

    Have you got the AA prebooked?
    There's nothing I can't fix on that bike without a spanner, a rock and some duct tape lol!

    Don't forget the lump of 4''x2'' Very Happy
    How could I forget Laughing
    avatar
    mufynman

    Posts : 3144
    Join date : 2012-10-08
    Age : 49
    Location : Wye Valley

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by mufynman on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:12 pm

    Theres only one wooden product that'll fix your bike mate

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

    Rich J

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2013-11-23
    Location : Mutant Abbot, Devon

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by Rich J on Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:55 pm

    How's the crowd funding going and don't forget your kagools.
    avatar
    JTM525

    Posts : 2817
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 37

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by JTM525 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:52 pm

    mufynman wrote:Theres only one wooden product that'll fix your bike mate

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    affraid affraid how very dare you! Laughing
    avatar
    JTM525

    Posts : 2817
    Join date : 2014-01-19
    Age : 37

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by JTM525 on Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:53 pm

    Rich J wrote:How's the crowd funding going and don't forget your kagools.
    I think it's up to £3.50 now! So I should be able to upgrade if someone donates another 50p Laughing

    Rich J

    Posts : 75
    Join date : 2013-11-23
    Location : Mutant Abbot, Devon

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by Rich J on Thu Jul 20, 2017 9:32 pm

    Weather for tomorrow daytime is pretty dire, but looks like its  clearing early evening, so hopefully a nice evening for  you guys camping.  Aiming to be down with you for around 8.30 Saturday morning, riding say 9.30-10.00, Fuel is around 40 miles into the run so make sure you have enough to start with Very Happy
    avatar
    wolfy

    Posts : 6822
    Join date : 2010-11-30
    Age : 49
    Location : Care Home, but sometimes they let me out

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by wolfy on Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:36 pm

    Just not enough hours in the day for me at the mo Rolling Eyes gonna have to miss tomorrow night & see you first thing in the morning.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Cornish Pasty 2 Dayer 22nd and 23rd July

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 16, 2018 4:01 pm