Steamy Windows

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Steamy Windows

Post by Viv on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:09 pm

mufynman wrote:Try botty oil !

On a serious note , I just bought a pair of these ( airmesh wire mesh goggles ) . Thought they might be some use against rain & shit at those times when your normal goggles have had it . I know they wont stop a tree or rock at 30mph but better than a bare eyeball surely .

Only about £10 on Ebay

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Not taking the piss but my forestry hemet has a fine mesh visor and as long as its close to your face you see through it like its glass and no crap seems to stick to it.
I may try this as well as my goggles get taken off cos I can't see so these are better than wearing a tree to the hospital.
avatar
Viv
Forum Sponser

Posts : 851
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 101
Location : Under the thumb

Back to top Go down

Re: Steamy Windows

Post by wolfy on Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:14 pm

Like spark said you get use to it (eyes adjust) not sure how they would work following the rooster through a bog tho! lol!
avatar
wolfy
Forum Sponser

Posts : 6299
Join date : 2010-11-30
Age : 48
Location : Care Home, but sometimes they let me out

Back to top Go down

Re: Steamy Windows

Post by steve on Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:23 pm

Viv wrote:
viv wrote:

Not taking the piss but my forestry hemet has a fine mesh visor and as long as its close to your face you see through it like its glass and no crap seems to stick to it.
I may try this as well as my goggles get taken off cos I can't see so these are better than wearing a tree to the hospital.
Have you ever been roosted while wearing it lol!
avatar
steve

Posts : 4072
Join date : 2010-01-26
Age : 41

Back to top Go down

Re: Steamy Windows

Post by Viv on Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:17 pm

steve wrote:
Viv wrote:
viv wrote:

Not taking the piss but my forestry hemet has a fine mesh visor and as long as its close to your face you see through it like its glass and no crap seems to stick to it.
I may try this as well as my goggles get taken off cos I can't see so these are better than wearing a tree to the hospital.
Have you ever been roosted while wearing it lol!

Stent 45 minutes on this and still can't think of a good answer head but
avatar
Viv
Forum Sponser

Posts : 851
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 101
Location : Under the thumb

Back to top Go down

Re: Steamy Windows

Post by sparks on Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:58 am

wolfy wrote:Sparks use's m in the woods on a wet one Very Happy
tried using them for a while. Went back to good old rip goggles off, and get branches In the eyes again in the end though
avatar
sparks

Posts : 666
Join date : 2012-10-30
Location : Arkham Asylum

Back to top Go down

Re: Steamy Windows

Post by Taffy350 on Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:56 pm

I tried the Gillette shaving Gel in my swimming goggles today, Even after wiping them out clean I don't think the menthol Gel was a good idea that close to the eyes, They didn't steam up tho, but there again it didn't really matter as I could see fuck all anyway lol! Dick !!
avatar
Taffy350

Posts : 2450
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 16
Location : Somewhere Bloody Hot.

Back to top Go down

Re: Steamy Windows

Post by Viv on Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Taffy350 wrote:I tried the Gillette shaving Gel in my swimming goggles today, Even after wiping them out clean I don't think the menthol Gel was a good idea that close to the eyes, They didn't steam up tho, but there again it didn't really matter as I could see fuck all anyway lol!  Dick !!


smiler smiler
avatar
Viv
Forum Sponser

Posts : 851
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 101
Location : Under the thumb

Back to top Go down

Re: Steamy Windows

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum