TOURING BIKE FOR SCOTLAND OR SPAIN FOR SALE

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TOURING BIKE FOR SCOTLAND OR SPAIN FOR SALE

Post by keith husky 450 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]" />
WITH ALL THE TALK ABOUT TOURING I HAVE A HONDA VARADERO XL1000, 12 PLATE, 6300 MILES, MOT UNTIL OCTOBER, SCOTT OILER FITTED,
NEW MICHELINS 300 MILES AGO, LOVELY AND COMFY TOURER £5800
avatar
keith husky 450
Forum Sponser

Posts : 1345
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: TOURING BIKE FOR SCOTLAND OR SPAIN FOR SALE

Post by Taffy300 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:19 am

You'll need to keep that for Scotland Keith.
avatar
Taffy300

Posts : 2621
Join date : 2013-12-20
Age : 16

Back to top Go down

Re: TOURING BIKE FOR SCOTLAND OR SPAIN FOR SALE

Post by keith husky 450 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:42 am

Taffyboy07 wrote:You'll need to keep that for Scotland Keith.
I've got no chance mate I'm going away 3 times this year already may be 4
avatar
keith husky 450
Forum Sponser

Posts : 1345
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: TOURING BIKE FOR SCOTLAND OR SPAIN FOR SALE

Post by Viv on Wed Feb 01, 2017 1:26 pm

keith husky 450 wrote:
Taffyboy07 wrote:You'll need to keep that for Scotland Keith.
I've got no chance mate I'm going away 3 times this year already may be 4

Cant they give you an ankle bracelet and a visit to plod every twenty four hours instead. lol!
avatar
Viv
Forum Sponser

Posts : 851
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 101
Location : Under the thumb

Back to top Go down

Re: TOURING BIKE FOR SCOTLAND OR SPAIN FOR SALE

Post by keith husky 450 on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:31 pm

Viv wrote:
keith husky 450 wrote:
Taffyboy07 wrote:You'll need to keep that for Scotland Keith.
I've got no chance mate I'm going away 3 times this year already may be 4

Cant they give you an ankle bracelet and a visit to plod every twenty four hours instead. lol!
you disappear quite a bit yourself you speaking through experience cheers Shocked
avatar
keith husky 450
Forum Sponser

Posts : 1345
Join date : 2014-08-25
Age : 46

Back to top Go down

Re: TOURING BIKE FOR SCOTLAND OR SPAIN FOR SALE

Post by Viv on Wed Feb 01, 2017 4:12 pm

keith husky 450 wrote:
Viv wrote:
keith husky 450 wrote:
Taffyboy07 wrote:You'll need to keep that for Scotland Keith.
I've got no chance mate I'm going away 3 times this year already may be 4

Cant they give you an ankle bracelet and a visit to plod every twenty four hours instead. lol!
you disappear quite a bit yourself you speaking through experience cheers Shocked
Got me there young Keith lol!
avatar
Viv
Forum Sponser

Posts : 851
Join date : 2016-02-02
Age : 101
Location : Under the thumb

Back to top Go down

Re: TOURING BIKE FOR SCOTLAND OR SPAIN FOR SALE

Post by fozzy on Wed Feb 01, 2017 6:42 pm

that's a bastard, I wanted one for france

fozzy

Posts : 470
Join date : 2010-08-01
Age : 49
Location : pontypridd

Back to top Go down

Re: TOURING BIKE FOR SCOTLAND OR SPAIN FOR SALE

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum