South Wales Trail Riders

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    juljam33
    juljam33

    Posts : 2873
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 86
    Location : spanking my monkey

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by juljam33 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:26 pm

    None yet last ride on the 300 nexr week and then its going, theres a nice one in Blackburn I got me eye on ...... the world of adventure is calling me cheers
    steve
    steve

    Posts : 4247
    Join date : 2010-01-26

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by steve on Sun Feb 12, 2017 4:07 pm

    If your bike a bike just for roads a bike to give some thought about that no one thinks about much is the TDM 900 they do starship miles with jap reliability.
    I know a guy that's done 90k on one and still on the original plugs! apart from normal servicing
    not had to put a spanner to it.
    You would be able to say that about a ktm lol!
    Taffy300
    Taffy300

    Posts : 2710
    Join date : 2013-12-20
    Age : 47
    Location : Noddy Land

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by Taffy300 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:04 pm

    steve wrote:
    You would be able to say that about a ktm lol!
    You must mean mine then, Never had to put a spanner to mine either lol!
    steve
    steve

    Posts : 4247
    Join date : 2010-01-26

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by steve on Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:18 pm

    Show me a ktm thats done 90k without a rebuild and i,l give you a tena lol!
    juljam33
    juljam33

    Posts : 2873
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 86
    Location : spanking my monkey

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by juljam33 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:03 pm

    steve wrote:If your bike a bike just for roads a bike to give some thought about that no one thinks about much is the TDM 900 they do starship miles with jap reliability.
    I know a guy that's done 90k on one and still on the original plugs! apart from normal servicing
    not had to put a spanner to it.
    You would be able to say that about a ktm lol!

    For fuck sake Steve I got my street cred to think about mind, can't be seen on 1 of them cheers
    anyway my minds made up and will still be going off road so no good for me anyways Very Happy
    crm250dude
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3476
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by crm250dude on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:12 pm

    scratch I'm confused Jules ... so your getting rid of the 300 because of your knee - and getting a 990 

    but still going to take it off road ???
    juljam33
    juljam33

    Posts : 2873
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 86
    Location : spanking my monkey

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by juljam33 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:38 pm

    Yup cheers
    Not really getting rid of it coz of my knee, tbh lost a bit of desire with the 300 and need a change the thing with a big bike you can't ride the hard stuff,  I love the thought of an adventure bike but not got the wonga for both so ill be stripping the smoker to look lush ready for you to buy Spencer cheers cheers


    Last edited by juljam33 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
    steve
    steve

    Posts : 4247
    Join date : 2010-01-26

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by steve on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:41 pm

    We need a off topic smiley lol!
    mizzed
    mizzed

    Posts : 3084
    Join date : 2015-05-04
    Age : 39
    Location : Tafarnaubach

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by mizzed on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:41 pm

    juljam33 wrote:Yup cheers
    tbh lost a bit of desire with the 300 and need a change the thing with a big bike you can't ride the hard stuff,  I love the thought of an adventure bike but not got the wonga for both so ill be stripping the smoker to look lush ready for you to buy Spencer cheers cheers

    He needs a 2 smoke cheers cheers
    juljam33
    juljam33

    Posts : 2873
    Join date : 2011-10-28
    Age : 86
    Location : spanking my monkey

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by juljam33 on Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:44 pm

    steve wrote:We need a off topic smiley lol!

    You started it Rolling Eyes

    Sponsored content

    Dawn to Dusk, who's in? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dawn to Dusk, who's in?

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:08 pm