South Wales Trail Riders

good samaritan

brownie

good samaritan

Post by brownie on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:46 pm

I have had enough!!!! We'll never help anyone again!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid....Yesterday it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our heart. We felt so sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!!
    The last straw?! When I realized he had peed all over the living room floor!!! That's the thank you I get for being good to people?!?!?!
    Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don't bring him into your house!! What a huge mess he made on the floor. ☃⛄️☃⛄️☃
    Viv

Re: good samaritan

Post by Viv on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:54 pm

brownie wrote:I have had enough!!!! We'll never help anyone again!! I'm too kindhearted, or I'm too stupid....Yesterday it was so cold out that we took a man into our home out of the kindness of our heart. We felt so sorry for him. Poor thing was trembling out in the cold, but this morning he had just vanished. Not a word...not even a goodbye or a thank you for sheltering him!!
    The last straw?! When I realized he had peed all over the living room floor!!! That's the thank you I get for being good to people?!?!?!
    Now I'm going to warn my friends to watch out for this man! He is heavy set, wearing nothing but a scarf, he has a nose that looks like a carrot, two black eyes, and his arms are so skinny they look like sticks!!! Don't bring him into your house!! What a huge mess he made on the floor. ☃⛄️☃⛄️☃
    Thats really snow bad man
    mufynman

Post by mufynman on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:18 pm

pisses all over your carpet ? Wasn't our WayneXR in his burka was it ?
    kirky

Post by kirky on Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:56 pm

mufynman wrote:pisses all over your carpet ? Wasn't our WayneXR in his burka was it ?

Wayne joined the Taliban or Dai Quaeda the Welsh militia Muffy ? He is a bit of a terrorist !

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:01 am