South Wales Trail Riders
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fall guy

+3
Clarky_two
steve
Dinky
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Fall guy  - Page 2 Empty Re: Fall guy

Post by Dinky Sat Dec 10, 2016 12:43 pm

He was on his quad all road legal they give him a 12 month probation order if he's caught again in the 12 months is bike or quad what ever he's on at time will be taken . Can't even ride the local tips or any thing it a nightmare always got the local wingers phoning the Council they put gates up to all the access points and big rocks to any other access point that was to big or small for a gate . We have phone dyfed trail riders to see about brackla Forest as we've heard there's some byways down there to ride .Any one rode strata Florida thought about trying that aswell .

Dinky

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:52 pm

There are 1 or 2 legal byways in brechfa (I presume you meant) some are even sign posted  by tread lightly get yourself an o's map of the area to plot a route out. We ride  Strata florida pretty often same thing tho you'll need an o's map if your not sure where it is,  some nice lanes in that area with a bit of map studying you could create a loop that would take you pretty much a full day to do cheers
Or join a few of the posted rides for peeps to meet you and expand your knowledge......... us trail riders are a suspicious bunch and don't give info out willy and nilly Suspect it's all about protecting what little we got left What a Face
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by crm250dude Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:48 pm

juljam33 wrote:There are 1 or 2 legal byways in brechfa  (I presume you meant) some are even sign posted  by tread lightly get yourself an o's map of the area to plot a route out. We ride  Strata florida pretty often same thing tho you'll need an o's map if your not sure where it is,  some nice lanes in that area with a bit of map studying you could create a loop that would take you pretty much a full day to do cheers
Or join a few of the posted rides for peeps to meet you and expand your knowledge......... us trail riders are a suspicious bunch and don't give info out willy and nilly Suspect it's all about protecting what little we got left What a Face
very diplomatic jules  lol!
crm250dude
crm250dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinky Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:37 pm

We found a farmer offering you to ride all day for £10 on the way to llandovery last week place called halfway Looked good might give it a try over Christmas lots of wooded ground .it's all marked out one way riding not like aberbeeg .

Dinky

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:39 pm

I know .... not like me lol!
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:41 pm

There's a video in the ride report bit by clarky2 of it give you a flavour of it
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinky Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:47 pm

I'm looking at one of the Garmin GPS do you know if they are any good .

Dinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinky Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:00 pm

Just watched that video looks good we are going up over Christmas my mates got his tel to see if he's open

Dinky

Back to top Go down

Post by juljam33 Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:57 pm

Dinky wrote:I'm looking at one of the Garmin GPS do you know if they are any good .

Hmmm bit frowned upon on ere Suspect
juljam33
juljam33

Back to top Go down

Post by Dinky Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:17 pm

No good then lol.

Dinky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content