South Wales Trail Riders

Welcome to South Wales trail riders, Dedicated to trail riding throughout Wales and beyond.


    Silicone hoses

    Share
    avatar
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3458
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    Silicone hoses

    Post by crm250dude on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:22 pm

    Are these the right hoses for a 06 KTM 450 EXC - RFS engine ?

    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    avatar
    Clarky_two

    Posts : 1244
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 46

    Re: Silicone hoses

    Post by Clarky_two on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:30 pm

    Dude I have some hoses from my 2006 400 exc if you want them, orange and brand new in the packet
    avatar
    Viv

    Posts : 851
    Join date : 2016-02-02
    Age : 102
    Location : Under the thumb

    Re: Silicone hoses

    Post by Viv on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:32 pm

    Go on Dude, you know it will double its value lol!
    avatar
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3458
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    Re: Silicone hoses

    Post by crm250dude on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:38 pm

    Clarky_two wrote:Dude I have some hoses from my 2006 400 exc if you want them, orange and brand new in the packet
    sweet - I'll take them as interest on those bearings you took off me a year ago  Razz
    avatar
    Clarky_two

    Posts : 1244
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 46

    Re: Silicone hoses

    Post by Clarky_two on Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:48 pm

    crm250dude wrote:
    Clarky_two wrote:Dude I have some hoses from my 2006 400 exc if you want them, orange and brand new in the packet
    sweet - I'll take them as interest on those bearings you took off me a year ago  Razz


    Ive only got very part worn tyres as interest for you mate
    avatar
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3458
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    Re: Silicone hoses

    Post by crm250dude on Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:33 pm

    very part worn  scratch... 
    I know how you ride and how much gas plumbers earn - so i take it that means they are only a little worn ...
    Ill have them and ill give you a tenner for your hoses you dont need or cant use  Wink
    avatar
    Clarky_two

    Posts : 1244
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 46

    Re: Silicone hoses

    Post by Clarky_two on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:05 pm

    crm250dude wrote:very part worn  scratch... 
    I know how you ride and how much gas plumbers earn - so i take it that means they are only a little worn ...
    Ill have them and ill give you a tenner for your hoses you dont need or cant use  Wink

    Yeah u got a deal there
    avatar
    crm250dude

    Posts : 3458
    Join date : 2013-11-03
    Location : Right here, Right now!

    Re: Silicone hoses

    Post by crm250dude on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:17 pm

    when are you coming down to the rough part of town ... 
    Or should i have a bath and shave and put some trousers on and come to yours one night ?
    avatar
    keith husky 450

    Posts : 1385
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Age : 47

    Re: Silicone hoses

    Post by keith husky 450 on Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:25 pm

    crm250dude wrote:very part worn  scratch... 
    I know how you ride and how much gas plumbers earn - so i take it that means they are only a little worn ...
    Ill have them and ill give you a tenner for your hoses you dont need or cant use  Wink
    dude I've seen his tyre's and even I wouldn't put them on they look like supermoto tyres lol!
    avatar
    Clarky_two

    Posts : 1244
    Join date : 2014-09-14
    Age : 46

    Re: Silicone hoses

    Post by Clarky_two on Sun Nov 20, 2016 8:19 pm

    Keith ive put new on today mate lol

    Sponsored content

    Re: Silicone hoses

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 am